+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Renewal Additional information required- URGENT Processing

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
''The purpose of this letter to advise you that preliminary review of your application has been completed and additional information is required to before our final review can be completed. This will result in additional delay.''

They requested travel record from each country I traveled.

Is ''Additional information required'' same as ''Secondary review''

I have read in the forum that secondary review cases takes months to be finalized.

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Nadia

if you send them the records from the countries, they will process it quickly...second review takes month before they even ask you for any additional information...

when did u apply?

AJK_9

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Nadia

To be frankly it's vicious circle, it may take from 6-12 months, all in same boat

Humble Request to all the members passing through this situation

We can write letter/email to Canadian Government for speeding up the process, they know real situation far better (but busy with Refugee Settlement) at least it may help for speeding up the process in stead of facing time bound problems. They are processing URGENT application in 1-2 weeks and taking 12+ months for Normal application for showing reason of "Secondary Review", it's too much....no more words

PS : All Gurus......please advise for some conclusive solution

toronto_man

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Nadia,

if you got it only 3 days after they received your application, then it is not second review - which is good news

you should quickly send them all information they requested via courier and they will approve yours immediately. Again, this is not second review department,.

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
My e case got updated:

We received your application for a permanent resident card on December 07, 2015.
We started processing your application on December 08, 2015.
We sent you correspondence on December 11, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
CIC received the additional documents which they requested on 4 January 2016. today we are 20 January. There is no update on my E case. I am losing hope that they will process it now as urgent. It seems the moment they requested additional documents it is no longer urgent processing. The documents were sent to the " review team " in Sydney NS.

Felling :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:

heeradeepak

Jun 1, 2014
nadia601 said:
CIC received the additional documents which they requested on 4 January 2016. today we are 20 January. There is no update on my E case. I am losing hope that they will process it now as urgent. It seems the moment they requested additional documents it is no longer urgent processing. The documents were sent to the " review team " in Sydney NS.

Felling :-[ :-[ :-[ :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad:
Nadia do you have any update from CIC regarding your PR renewal.