+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejection

alleyjavaid

Jun 10, 2019
Hello, how did your application go?

I have also received a PCC from South Africa but it doesn't state the dates of my entry and last exit from South Africa, is this normal or should I ask them to state the date when I left South Africa?
Or did CIC ask for your temporary visas in South Africa showing the stamped date of entry and exit?
Hi, my application is in final stage and I am expecting to receive my COPR in a week or 2. For SA PCC it’s normal and I doubt if they will make any changes to format for you, I personally visited their police HQ but there’s no use. If you have visited SA after your “final exit” just explain that in the word document. You need PCC if you have spent 6 consecutive months in a country, not for your short business stays.

Reactions: Mike@2019

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hi, my application is in final stage and I am expecting to receive my COPR in a week or 2. For SA PCC it’s normal and I doubt if they will make any changes to format for you, I personally visited their police HQ but there’s no use. If you have visited SA after your “final exit” just explain that in the word document. You need PCC if you have spent 6 consecutive months in a country, not for your short business stays.
Thank you.