+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejection

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Yes we got PR.. No issue at all for type 1 diabetes or type 2
thanks a lot. my hba1c was 7.2 in last test so worried. Apart from the empanelled test where surely we had to be honest to tell condition, do we need to submit any more documents etc related to same.?.

I recently moved to canada on work permit so dont have any family doctor etc but just have a walkin clinic where i used to walk down to for prescriptions. Do we need to take any letters etc to the empanlled doctor or any other thing to show them?

Bilkish

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
thanks a lot. my hba1c was 7.2 in last test so worried. Apart from the empanelled test where surely we had to be honest to tell condition, do we need to submit any more documents etc related to same.?.

I recently moved to canada on work permit so dont have any family doctor etc but just have a walkin clinic where i used to walk down to for prescriptions. Do we need to take any letters etc to the empanlled doctor or any other thing to show them?
Hi.. No documents.. When they do your medical they will know your health status.. Except for any contagious disease... No issues.. Relax chill.

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Hi.. No documents.. When they do your medical they will know your health status.. Except for any contagious disease... No issues.. Relax chill.
thanks a lot. you can understand kind of pressure one has in this condition for these things..

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Would take a list of your medication, dosages and instructions or just bring your medications if that is easier for you.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes we got PR.. No issue at all for type 1 diabetes or type 2
That isn’t necessarily correct. Cost have increased dramatically to treat type 1 diabetes over the past decade, depends on the dosage of insulin you take, whether you are a brittle diabetic and it depends if you have other conditions related to your diabetes like kidney disease. Would add that many of the diabetic supplies like testing strips are not covered by the government so I would prioritize a job that offers an extended benefit plan if you are a type 1 diabetic.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Would work on your diet and add some exercise and I bet you could move the A1C to normal range. Assume you may be a type 2 diabetic. If your A1C is at 7.2 your medication could be adjusted to help you get within normal range too.