+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

pr rejection for failing to submit degree certificate

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
Hi all,
I got a pr rejection under CEC class.
for the Canadian education documents, I have submitted the marks memo and the course completion certificate, but I did not submitted the degree certificate that I have received on Convocation day. And the officer mentioned below,

"Canadian Education Credential:
Proof of your completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree) was not provided
with your application. This document is required based on the education details you provided in your
Express Entry profile. The letter of explanation and the transcripts you have provided with your
application have been reviewed, however, the documents provided do not overcome the requirement of
providing a completed Canadian credential (certificate, diploma or degree). Applications submitted
without proof of information provided in your Express Entry profile cannot be considered complete."

Please suggest.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
Have you received the certificate from your school? You should reapply since the rejection was correct. You might not be able to argue it with them
[/Qi
My AOR is on July 9th, so I should Anticipate reply soon. ( as now no need for Biometrics if u gave in the past). just want to know where im standing.. :(

kmsbytes

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Have you received the certificate from your school? You should reapply since the rejection was correct. You might not be able to argue it with them
if u have document request to reopen and attach if ur points are low. IF high points relax and enter Q again.

rami3332

Jun 15, 2020
if u have document request to reopen and attach if ur points are low. IF high points relax and enter Q again.
my draw was in June, I submitted on July 11th ( recieved AOR), August passed medical exam, September 3rd I was requested to provide biometrics ( now for me no need for biometrics ). When do you think they will reply to me? Thank you

fatbat93

Feb 20, 2020
If you don’t mind me asking did you receive your bachelors or post-graduate degree in Canada? Or both? Asking because I am in the same boat. I submitted my bachelors degree (canadian) but could not submit my masters degree as mailing service was closed by my university due to covid. I don’t know if that makes any difference.

I hope you get an iTA again soon. This is gut wrenching.

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
I have received. But i thought, Course completion and Marks memo could be enough for proof of Canadian Education. My points were only 442 and My Visa was ending this November.

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
I created a Webform and uploaded the document and Its been 10 days. Usually for webform, Cic responds in 5 business days. But not responded in my case which means My PR file was rejected totally

Ravi619

Jun 23, 2020
If you don’t mind me asking did you receive your bachelors or post-graduate degree in Canada? Or both? Asking because I am in the same boat. I submitted my bachelors degree (canadian) but could not submit my masters degree as mailing service was closed by my university due to covid. I don’t know if that makes any difference.

I hope you get an iTA again soon. This is gut wrenching.
It was my Post-graduate degree. If you were unable to submit the document, I suggest you to write a letter of explanation for not submitting the particular document and if possible, provide a proof with that.