+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejection, cant create new EE profile

kslojewska

Feb 22, 2020
Hi all! Me and my partner got rejection letter because of a missing document (stupid mistake). We want to create a new EE profile on our existing IRCC account and start the process again this time uploading the document we have missed.
The problem is we can’t create a new profile on our account, because the old application still shows up as “in progress” even though we got the rejection letter. There is no button for creating EE profile. How can we create new EE profile? Thanks for all your help!

saiprasannasp

Jan 29, 2020
Hi all! Me and my partner got rejection letter because of a missing document (stupid mistake). We want to create a new EE profile on our existing IRCC account and start the process again this time uploading the document we have missed.
The problem is we can’t create a new profile on our account, because the old application still shows up as “in progress” even though we got the rejection letter. There is no button for creating EE profile. How can we create new EE profile? Thanks for all your help!
Can you Please share what was the missing document?