+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR rejected

dhariti88

May 27, 2017
Hi Friends,

I submitted all my documents on Nov 22 and got a message in my inbox yesterday stating my application is rejected since the biographical page of my husband's passport is missing. I rechecked and confirmed that this was not the case unless they are looking for the cover page of passport with Republic of India logo.

I raised an inquiry and got a new mail this morning that my application has been updated but I don't see any new messages or updates. How can I know if they have reopened my application and if not, what is the other route to go to have them reconsider the case since their reason of rejection is not valid at all

dhariti88

May 27, 2017
If your points are enough, reenter the pool and reapply would be faster than appeal.
But my application status in the account says we are processing your application. What does this mean? Shouldn't it say cancelled/rejected? really confused whether they have reopened the file or not.

shri_canada

Feb 21, 2017
Give them 1 month time. Happened with me as well. Case was reopened in 1 month time. Raise a Case Specific Enquiry with them.