+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Adb4577

Newbie
Oct 5, 2026
2
0
Hi everyone. I received my ITA on july 2025 under CEC. I submitted all my files and got married on December 14, 2025. I received my P1 on March 2026. While replying to my P1, i updated my marital status and added her as my spouse. All her files were approved, medical and PCC were also approved. Biometrics was the only thing left. I got a PR refusal letter on October 2, 2026 saying i was unable to provide them my spouse biometrics. However i didn’t receive the biometrics instructions letter all this time. I also have proof of all the requests letter they sent me and it is evident that i didn’t receive the biometrics instructions. I already raised a webform. Pls tell me any additional information regarding this.
 
Hi everyone. I received my ITA on july 2025 under CEC. I submitted all my files and got married on December 14, 2025. I received my P1 on March 2026. While replying to my P1, i updated my marital status and added her as my spouse. All her files were approved, medical and PCC were also approved. Biometrics was the only thing left. I got a PR refusal letter on October 2, 2026 saying i was unable to provide them my spouse biometrics. However i didn’t receive the biometrics instructions letter all this time. I also have proof of all the requests letter they sent me and it is evident that i didn’t receive the biometrics instructions. I already raised a webform. Pls tell me any additional information regarding this.

Did you call them? In addition to calling them, do apply for GCMS notes as well (in case if you find anything there).
 
Did you call them? In addition to calling them, do apply for GCMS notes as well (in case if you find anything there).
Yes, in the GCMS notes. It is said “No adverse information”. Only “admissibility issues” it mentions unable to provide biometrics confirmation is the reason for refusal