+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR - Ready for Visa- Passport shipping from USA

vsarma

Jun 16, 2022
Hello all, I've received an email with the 'Ready for Visa' subject. I'm preparing to ship my passport and photos to Canada for stamping. The email specifies that a pre-paid return envelope must be included along with my documents. UPS store rep said that they do not do pre-paid return shipping labels for international shipments.
I tried to make a label on UPS.com and FEDEX.com, but it is not going through because it asks for an email address and phone number of the receiver. There is NO email address or phone number for IRCC. Also, the Ready For Visa email clearly states not to write the IRCC phone number or email address. Is anyone else having issues with this, and how did you resolve it? Thanks!

pkforever

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Doc's Request.
Copy Of Passport Oct 26th 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 26th 2016
Med's Request
Sept 26th 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 15th 2016
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2017, DM on Feb 8th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24th 2017, COPR Received March 1st 2017
LANDED..........
March 9th 2017
Hello all, I've received an email with the 'Ready for Visa' subject. I'm preparing to ship my passport and photos to Canada for stamping. The email specifies that a pre-paid return envelope must be included along with my documents. UPS store rep said that they do not do pre-paid return shipping labels for international shipments.
I tried to make a label on UPS.com and FEDEX.com, but it is not going through because it asks for an email address and phone number of the receiver. There is NO email address or phone number for IRCC. Also, the Ready For Visa email clearly states not to write the IRCC phone number or email address. Is anyone else having issues with this, and how did you resolve it? Thanks!
My advice for you is go to the FEDEX store, they can create your outbound shipping label, as per your inbound, you'll have to create a waybill which they can help you create. that is what i did for mine. Hope this helps

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
My advice for you is go to the FEDEX store, they can create your outbound shipping label, as per your inbound, you'll have to create a waybill which they can help you create. that is what i did for mine. Hope this helps
Did you also include the commercial invoice? Is it mandatory? Could you please share your timeline if you don't mind?

pkforever

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
July 2016
Doc's Request.
Copy Of Passport Oct 26th 2016
AOR Received.
Aug 26th 2016
Med's Request
Sept 26th 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 15th 2016
Interview........
waived :)
Passport Req..
Feb 21st 2017, DM on Feb 8th 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24th 2017, COPR Received March 1st 2017
LANDED..........
March 9th 2017
Did you also include the commercial invoice? Is it mandatory? Could you please share your timeline if you don't mind?
Hi There,

My application took practically 4 months to finish from start. i applied in July 2016, finished it in Nov 2016. I am from the US, my application was pretty straight forward. as per your question above, no i didn't include the commercial invoice. Fedx created my outbound lable, as per the inboud, they created a waywill.

Reactions: paneka penalty