+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR query

Kavyasharma

Apr 24, 2019
Hi,
I am a graduate from india and i have completed my studies here in toronto. I want to get My PR as soon as possible and am willing to move which would be the best province to move to and under which program.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Have you applied for a PGWP and if so what term are you expecting, 3 years ? What job role are you going to be looking for, noc 0,A or B?

Kavyasharma

Apr 24, 2019
Yup i am already on my work visa since last 7 months. Yes my work visa is for 3 years. am unable to find a job here in toronto. That's why i want to move to some other province where getting PR is easy

kunaalKhem

Jun 15, 2020
Hi Team,
Need some help, I got an ITA and in process of submitting my documentation for PR(under CEC category).
I need help on following 2 queries - please suggest me or direct me to immigration lawyer to get sufficient help!

1. I am divorced and have 6 years old kid with his mom in USA, I have added my kid details in my PR application( as not accompanying child), but in document upload section its asking for my kid's medical. but in US the state / near by states he is residing do not have any panel physicians . how can I complete this section?
2. I had DUI in USA and case is dismissed in 2019. Got all paper work and my work permit extension as approved few months back.

Please do share contact # or email so I can get some help from immigration lawyer?

Thanks

hussainm786

May 20, 2020
Hi, I received an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings, with subject "Confirmation Of Permanent Residence (application number) " and the message is "In order to complete your application for permanent residence via virtual landing - please confirm that the you and your family members are in Canada. If you are in Canada please indicate the date you entered Canada and the port of entry that you entered and Canadian address.
If you have not yet returned to Canada please advise once you have returned and port of entry.
Please reply via return email.
**Please confirm if you are in Canada**
"

I responded to the email and I know there is a process change due to covid, but I am bit confused.

I heard from my friends who got PR confirmation recently with a passport request letter. And while reading about Copr online it says it is a kind of approval letter with photos of individual. I am staying in Canada with my wife and kid and after applying PR didn't make any travel. My queries are.

Can I consider the email (without any attachments or letters) as my Copr?
If yes does it mean that 100% pr confirmed? IRCC website says there might be an interview to review documents again after Copr. Kindly help with the queries.

josh_1982

Jan 7, 2019
Hi, I received an email from CIC-Etobicoke-Landings, with subject "Confirmation Of Permanent Residence (application number) " and the message is "In order to complete your application for permanent residence via virtual landing - please confirm that the you and your family members are in Canada. If you are in Canada please indicate the date you entered Canada and the port of entry that you entered and Canadian address.
If you have not yet returned to Canada please advise once you have returned and port of entry.
Please reply via return email.
**Please confirm if you are in Canada**
"

I responded to the email and I know there is a process change due to covid, but I am bit confused.

I heard from my friends who got PR confirmation recently with a passport request letter. And while reading about Copr online it says it is a kind of approval letter with photos of individual. I am staying in Canada with my wife and kid and after applying PR didn't make any travel. My queries are.

Can I consider the email (without any attachments or letters) as my Copr?
If yes does it mean that 100% pr confirmed? IRCC website says there might be an interview to review documents again after Copr. Kindly help with the queries.
I got a call with the same requirements, and right after I got the COPR email. So, you should be getting soon your COPR, moment in which you officially become PR. As far as I know, once it is approved there is no need to perform further interviews, but I might be wrong...

Irfan23

Nov 12, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I notice that the “Current Status” for both the “Application Type”, “Permanent Residency” and “Express Entry” has changed to “Your action is required"
I received my MEP and BIL on June 18 and I am yet to submit my Bio-Metric as the VAC’s are still closed. I am quite surprised why both the statuses have changed. Did anyone else notice the same change.

Prinx2020

Jul 9, 2020
Hello everyone, please a quick question:

I’m currently in Canada and had applied and obtained my PCC from my country shortly before covid happened. The PCC has expired, do you think I can still use it for the PR application?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Team,
Need some help, I got an ITA and in process of submitting my documentation for PR(under CEC category).
I need help on following 2 queries - please suggest me or direct me to immigration lawyer to get sufficient help!

1. I am divorced and have 6 years old kid with his mom in USA, I have added my kid details in my PR application( as not accompanying child), but in document upload section its asking for my kid's medical. but in US the state / near by states he is residing do not have any panel physicians . how can I complete this section?
2. I had DUI in USA and case is dismissed in 2019. Got all paper work and my work permit extension as approved few months back.

Please do share contact # or email so I can get some help from immigration lawyer?

Thanks
Your child will need to go to another state.