Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
express entry under economic stream...
Thanks for the answer
I don’t understand I believe there is a huge backlog of refugee cases more than express entry backlog why are they not shifting resources there also.

jesuiszm

Feb 22, 2021
Thanks for the answer
I don’t understand I believe there is a huge backlog of refugee cases more than express entry backlog why are they not shifting resources there also.
because refugees don’t provide any useful input towards Canadian GDP. Economic immigration EE provides new jobs, new opportunities, etc….

What do refugees provide? Most refugees just sit around and do nothing, living off social assistance.

I think they should prioritize refugee applications for university students before any other refugees

lucas101

Aug 22, 2018
ORD
because refugees don’t provide any useful input towards Canadian GDP. Economic immigration EE provides new jobs, new opportunities, etc….

What do refugees provide? Most refugees just sit around and do nothing, living off social assistance.

I think they should prioritize refugee applications for university students before any other refugees
"Most refugees just sit around and do nothing" I really think you are mistaken and I mean it by a lot. You are seriously mistaken.I have personally witnessed a company where refugees made the largest % of people working there and in my everyday work I have met much more working two to three jobs.

Have u asked yourself what the social welfare can cover....maybe rent and that's all. Even if u have seen a few living off social assistance..time will tell, they can't be on it forever.

Don't always be too sure about somethings......never use the experience of few people u see around u lead you to a somewhat perfect conclusion. 6 and 9 can never be thesame when viewed from opposite sides.

#BigUp Bro.

jesuiszm

Feb 22, 2021
"Most refugees just sit around and do nothing" I really think you are mistaken and I mean it by a lot. You are seriously mistaken.I have personally witnessed a company where refugees made the largest % of people working there and in my everyday work I have met much more working two to three jobs.

Have u asked yourself what the social welfare can cover....maybe rent and that's all. Even if u have seen a few living off social assistance..time will tell, they can't be on it forever.

Don't always be too sure about somethings......never use the experience of few people u see around u lead you to a somewhat perfect conclusion. 6 and 9 can never be thesame when viewed from opposite sides.

#BigUp Bro.
you have to remember high school diploma or equivalent is not the same as someone who has undergrad degree or masters. Economic immigration provides skilled workers not easily-replaceable workers. The ratio for economic PR to refugees is 3:1

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
you have to remember high school diploma or equivalent is not the same as someone who has undergrad degree or masters. Economic immigration provides skilled workers not easily-replaceable workers. The ratio for economic PR to refugees is 3:1
Refugees are educated too not all refugees only have high school. Everybody doesn’t take social assistance you can’t live off that canada has labour shortages refugees help in that case

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Refugees are educated too not all refugees only have high school. Everybody doesn’t take social assistance you can’t live off that canada has labour shortages refugees help in that case
Thanks for that message. People sometimes make assumptions based on unconfirmed information. There are lots of refugees who are well educated and informed. Not all of them come on social media to blow their horn. People live their lives quietly and are contributing to the economic in their own positive way.

Last edited:

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Do you have any dependants outside Canada ? Could you share your timeline please, if that's okay with you. Thank you.
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on December 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident. So it's kinda fast and smooth for me..I have my wife with me here and and my kids are born citizens..it was not a complicated case for us..we get our pr cards in exact 2 years after very first application. I wish the same for everyone

Reactions: hilal86

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. You entered Canada at the OSC - Operations Support Centre office on December 6, 2021 and became a Permanent Resident. So it's kinda fast and smooth for me..I have my wife with me here and and my kids are born citizens..it was not a complicated case for us..we get our pr cards in exact 2 years after very first application. I wish the same for everyone
Fast and easy for you, i hope everyone who is waiting for PR soon

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thanks for the answer
Reason is they announced to pause ITA for EE and focus on PNP and other programs. In that case, make sense to wipe out backlog and move resources around. Most likely, there wont be much movement for the next month or two. Same as when the cleared legacy claims.

Reactions: sohaib1

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021

There are more Citizens/Pr living off social assistance than the refugee claimant. Social Assistance was not designed for refugee only, majority beneficiaries are non-refugee.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Plus economy is diverse, it needs various skills not only highly educated one. Who would drive tax? work in construction, serve coffee and fast food if at all every immigrant is graduate?. I would advise not to generalize and condemns, every one situation is unique.... (Saad Aljabr, former Saudi Spy Chief and Minister claimed refugee in Canada in 2017, He has Phd)....Just thought to give you that example

Reactions: sohaib1

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Reason is they announced to pause ITA for EE and focus on PNP and other programs. In that case, make sense to wipe out backlog and move resources around. Most likely, there wont be much movement for the next month or two. Same as when the cleared legacy claims.
I just hope they process refugee claim and refugee pr fast. I mean family reunification should be important

hilal86

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019

Brother thats not true. I owe my own company and i am alone director i proud myself i am contributing something to canada and i am thankfull to govt of canada as well as friends and supporters in this group.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just hope they process refugee claim and refugee pr fast. I mean family reunification should be important
If you look at the number, priority and Ministers announcement it is not easy to say. My assumption is once they move to clear EE backlog, the next 6 months will be mostly for other Family, PNP and Protected persons. But total Permanent Resident Backlog is 500k, Minister announce 147k by first QTY...

immigration-canadas-backlog-stands-at-1-8-million-people-but-there-are-signs-of-improvement-0221864.html