+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Mr.G singh

Jun 10, 2021
Congratulations Bro , you make us happy...

Next Step, eCOPR letter and PR card physically.

Can you tell us about your family, Do they have Medical? Do they get PR portal?
Hi, thanks 3 rd i got msg that i passed medical, and today morning pre arrive letter than after 2 hrs pr portal for all family, we all are in canada. Thanks god, pray for everyone

Pooja P 1990

Feb 7, 2022
Hi.. is there way to cross check PR application payment receipt ? can any body who has recently submitted their PR on new portal share their receipt by scrambling/hiding all information. Just want to see format and no. of items in receipt.

Would be great help..

Pooja P 1990

Feb 7, 2022
Hi.. is there way to cross check PR application payment receipt ? can any body who has recently submitted their PR on new portal share their receipt by scrambling/hiding all information. Just want to see format and no. of items in receipt. i dont have login id since application filed by consultant..

Would be great help..

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Hi.. is there way to cross check PR application payment receipt ? can any body who has recently submitted their PR on new portal share their receipt by scrambling/hiding all information. Just want to see format and no. of items in receipt. i dont have login id since application filed by consultant..

Would be great help..
I guess you cannot, since you’re supposed to be logged in to get the receipt again.

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
PR card process was 59 days a month ago now it's extended to 87 days.
i got my ecopr on 5th december and since then nothing,but today they accepted my photo and my file`s status is ``closed and accepted``..so this means they sent my pr card..in 1 week im going to check my mailbox..its exact 63days..i hope there wont be any suprise..

Reactions: hilal86 and sohaib1