Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
I dont think they work 7days a week.
Hi there !
Here is the time line
File submitted:April 2021
File processing :November
Dependents documents abroad
demanded ,PCC,fingers ,passport,Generic forms , back grains details etc : 2 nd week of Dec 2021
Thanks

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
Hi there !
Here is the time line
File submitted:April 2021
File processing :November
Dependents documents abroad
demanded ,PCC,fingers ,passport,Generic forms , back grains details etc : 2 nd week of Dec 2021
Thanks
Hi they ask medical report and etc. before accepting your pr application? I have received this kind email by today and they didn't ask me anything yet:

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)."

Reactions: Cayman

Cayman

Dec 12, 2021
Hi they ask medical report and etc. before accepting your pr application? I have received this kind email by today and they didn't ask me anything yet:

"Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation)."
This e-mail means that you are a PR now, it’s the portal invitation, congratulations! I got this same mail. You have to send a reply includes your UCI, and some basic things. They did not ask any medicals or something

radvin2020

Star Member
Jan 25, 2021
Hello everyone,
I submitted my "paper" application on May 28, 2021 and only received an email from Mississauga office on June 23 saying that they received my application on May 31 and provided a Temporary Number that cannot be used to connect my paper application to online application.
Any ideas when they are going to start the processing? Many people here that submitted in June got correspondence from IRCC that they started processing in December.
Unfortunately for me, nothing yet! And you know without PR you cannot do much. Like I want to become an ATIO and RCIC but need PR to take the exam! :(
I also sent my documents on my and I didn't receive any email for my case number but several days ago I tried to link my application and it was successful. My application has been started to process from Dec 08.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
This e-mail means that you are a PR now, it’s the portal invitation, congratulations! I got this same mail. You have to send a reply includes your UCI, and some basic things. They did not ask any medicals or something
Congratulations, you are already a pr, just answer the content in the confirmation email, I am still waiting for the application in August

Reactions: Cayman

badangel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2021
wow they just sent my login to PR PORTAL. They really working at 11 pm. Great news for people.

Is there any requirements for the photo? Such as have to taken in last 3 months or no photo shop?

Sheekritee

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019

When did you apply for PR?

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Guys when do you think I should expect my PR card or at least CoPR?

This is the latest update I have:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 6, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Guys when do you think I should expect my PR card or at least CoPR?

This is the latest update I have:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 6, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
Now the processing speed is very fast, you should be able to finish it before Christmas! Good luck, I'm still waiting, I applied in August!

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
Now the processing speed is very fast, you should be able to finish it before Christmas! Good luck, I'm still waiting, I applied in August!
I have done many PR applications and Medical is usually the last step. From this I can infer that my application is at the last stages. I hope I can get the PR card as soon as possible since I need my PR for my RCIC and ATIO licensing.