+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
My case is not complicated, I am myself! There are no spouses and children who need to be reunited, so I applied for it myself! I applied online in August and received a temporary application number that month
I have my wife and my kids with me but my wife is also protected person and my kids are born citizens..so my wife is already passed that security check during the hearing and all staff..so it's making their hand more powerful to take control off of the case.. I hope we all get the good news even sooner than we expect..

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I have my wife and my kids with me but my wife is also protected person and my kids are born citizens..so my wife is already passed that security check during the hearing and all staff..so it's making their hand more powerful to take control off of the case.. I hope we all get the good news even sooner than we expect..
In fact, we have passed all the inspections, including physical examinations, background checks and security checks when applying for refugees. We have already saved a lot of procedures. I hope our application can be fast! By the way, where is your country of origin?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question..I submitted my application at the end of February 2021..then I got my temporary application number 24 April 2021..just now 15 minutes ago I got my second email and the certain application number..my question is , do I need to pass any medical exam again ? Because me and my wife we already passed the exam around 2020 January or February..and from now what you guys think when I can get a result ? Any idea ? Is it going to take another 6-10month or its nearly done ? And the last question is I can't link my application to my account..all the information that I enter is correct but it says we can't find your application..any advice on that ? Thank you
You can try again to link to GCKey using your application number. I guess it would work now.

NaAzaAn

May 26, 2021
In fact, we have passed all the inspections, including physical examinations, background checks and security checks when applying for refugees. We have already saved a lot of procedures. I hope our application can be fast! By the way, where is your country of origin?
Does nationality important for processing applications?

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
That's exactly what I'm thinking..we already skip those steps with even more strict evaluation..im just hoping to get my pr card as soon as possible..im from turkey..where are you from ?

cyberlink

Aug 10, 2020
That's exactly what I'm thinking..we already skip those steps with even more strict evaluation..im just hoping to get my pr card as soon as possible..im from turkey..where are you from ?
Hey bro , me and you have an exact situation and timeline, lets keep posted updated processing steps in here, tesekurler kardesim!

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
I'll keep you posted if something comes up with my application..let's see what's going to happen next
Good friends at noon, yes! I hope we can receive an official application number in the New Year, and now it takes about eight months to process our case!

Waelsayed

Feb 6, 2020
Hi everyone. Just wanted to know. How long it usually take to get acknowledgement for the Pr application after it reaches the mississauga office. My paper application was delivered at Nov 6 at mississauga office. No news till now . Thanks

elkapelka

Star Member
Nov 27, 2021
Hi everyone. Just wanted to know. How long it usually take to get acknowledgement for the Pr application after it reaches the mississauga office. My paper application was delivered at Nov 6 at mississauga office. No news till now . Thanks

Our application was delivered early August 2020, they started processing it August 2021, and we never got AOR. Our pr application was approved yesterday.

Waelsayed

Feb 6, 2020
Our application was delivered early August 2020, they started processing it August 2021, and we never got AOR. Our pr application was approved yesterday.

Wow. How did you track your application then? I tried to link my account with GC key it's not working yet. Don't you had to give them police clearance and Biometric?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
We just checked it through ECAS and we could not link it until 2 days before the approval. To link it, try entering the number of applicants as 1, that worked in our case. But you probably won't be able to link it until they start to process it.

And, PCC was not requested yet, they might request it later, who knows. They requested biometric from only our eldest child (Nov 25, 2021) who turned 15 and hadn't submitted biometrics before.
It seems to be speeding up, but it is really news! Do you need nothing? No criminal record, physical examination, fingerprints, etc.? Really fast

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
You will receive a temporary application number