+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

LandofLivingSkies

Star Member
Sep 11, 2021
Hi everyone, I have a question..I submitted my application at the end of February 2021..then I got my temporary application number 24 April 2021..just now 15 minutes ago I got my second email and the certain application number..my question is , do I need to pass any medical exam again ? Because me and my wife we already passed the exam around 2020 January or February..and from now what you guys think when I can get a result ? Any idea ? Is it going to take another 6-10month or its nearly done ? And the last question is I can't link my application to my account..all the information that I enter is correct but it says we can't find your application..any advice on that ? Thank you
I think it's your permanent application number, Is it starting with G ? If they need a medical exam again, they will send you a letter. I have seen 2-3 posts where they got the coPR within a year, seems like they are working fast nowadays. Let's hope for the best. Sometimes it might take a few days or week before you can link your application with your account. You can keep trying.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 21, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on September 4, 2021.
  3. September 3, 2021 Your background check was completed.
  4. September 4, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
  5. 28 october - eligibility passed
  6. November 11, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
  7. 11 november - COPR
  8. 23 november - PR card received to my home.
Your processing time is really fast, it's almost less than a year now, so happy for you

Babaac

Jul 28, 2014
Hi everyone, I have a question..I submitted my application at the end of February 2021..then I got my temporary application number 24 April 2021..just now 15 minutes ago I got my second email and the certain application number..my question is , do I need to pass any medical exam again ? Because me and my wife we already passed the exam around 2020 January or February..and from now what you guys think when I can get a result ? Any idea ? Is it going to take another 6-10month or its nearly done ? And the last question is I can't link my application to my account..all the information that I enter is correct but it says we can't find your application..any advice on that ? Thank you
I suggest you keep trying to link your app to GCKey , I did it using my UCI and place of birth. Also you can check to progress of your app on ECAS.

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
I just check the status of my application on ecas and it says that they start to processing my application on October 18th.. so what should I expect? Any idea how soon is the good news ? every application is different I know I'm going to wait and see,just asking the possibilities

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Just 3 minutes ago they added , medical results received. It's on the 3rd step .. im getting excited second by second..is it normal to get this much quick on to the medical result step ?

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 24, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on October 18, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.

jasonsoy

Star Member
Dec 19, 2020
it is about 8months to porecessing our case
Yes it took around 8 months to process that but also around April I got my temporary application number..but I got my permanent application number with an email last night ..it's weird..they start to processing my application 1 month ago but just sent me the email yesterday..now I'm expecting the result even faster because if your past is not complicated, if you have no us history and all other staff it's becoming easier to process your file..you saw one of the member's time-line? He got his pr card in 3 months after processing started ..so as I said it's so weird

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Yes it took around 8 months to process that but also around April I got my temporary application number..but I got my permanent application number with an email last night ..it's weird..they start to processing my application 1 month ago but just sent me the email yesterday..now I'm expecting the result even faster because if your past is not complicated, if you have no us history and all other staff it's becoming easier to process your file..you saw one of the member's time-line? He got his pr card in 3 months after processing started ..so as I said it's so weird
My case is not complicated, I am myself! There are no spouses and children who need to be reunited, so I applied for it myself! I applied online in August and received a temporary application number that month