+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Star_hoor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
This timeline is for one of my friends:
Single protected person , male, from Toronto

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 28, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on December 6, 2021.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 13, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on April 13, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

***4 : mandatory Military service in home country's documents.

Reactions: sohaib1

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020

Permanent Residence
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 13, 2022. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on April 13, 2022. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Thank you for your information. I am also a single male applicant. I submitted it in August last year. I have not received an official AOR. It has been nine months since the application was submitted. Looking at the timeline shared by other friends, it is basically 7 , our application started to be processed in 8 months, I don't know if calling IRCC can solve it

Star_hoor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2021
Thank you for your information. I am also a single male applicant. I submitted it in August last year. I have not received an official AOR. It has been nine months since the application was submitted. Looking at the timeline shared by other friends, it is basically 7 , our application started to be processed in 8 months, I don't know if calling IRCC can solve it
Did you check Ecas?

in my case, i didn't get any email but one day, i checked ecas that showed my pr application started processing on December 2, 2021.

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020

Permanent Residence

thanks my friend

nhailu

Apr 27, 2022
Hello everyone,
I have been following your discussions for quite a while now, and I just linked my application today only to see it's only 34% done. I just want to ask if there is anyone with families abroad who was able to get them here? I'm living in Canada with a wife and two kids abroad. we are in the pilot program ( don't know how efficient that is) and our timeline is as follows.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 7, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on January 9, 2022.
  4. We sent you a letter on January 9, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
My wife has a different application with the same timeline. We submitted the requested additional documents on the 13th of January via a webform and got a reply on February 22 saying they have received our files and forwarded them to the responsible office.
After that, we haven't heard anything. Are we looking for a long time before we hear anything? will it take the time showing in the GCKEYS?
Thanks, and congratulations to those whose long waits are finally coming to an end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Applicant399

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hello everyone,
I have been following your discussions for quite a while now, and I just linked my application today only to see it's only 34% done. I just want to ask if there is anyone with families abroad who was able to get them here? I'm living in Canada with a wife and two kids abroad. we are in the pilot program ( don't know how efficient that is) and our timeline is as follows.
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 7, 2021.
  2. We started processing your application on January 9, 2022.
  4. We sent you a letter on January 9, 2022. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us
My wife has a different application with the same timeline. We submitted the requested additional documents on the 13th of January via a webform and got a reply on February 22 saying they have received our files and forwarded them to the responsible office.
After that, we haven't heard anything. Are we looking for a long time before we hear anything? will it take the time showing in the GCKEYS?
Thanks, and congratulations to those whose long waits are finally coming to an end.
pilot has a processing time of 1 year both applications gets worked on together. So relax don’t worry you will get it soon

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Is 1 year from date of receiving or date of starting?
date of processing started but on website it says time counts when we receive your application on GCKey it stated due date Dec 9.

but i have got copr already and my family did medical outside so i think they will get it soon too

Reactions: Star_hoor

Gulliver

Sep 4, 2022
Hello my friends,
Please, one of you who has the following conditions, answer my questions:
  1. Has applied online for PR under protected person - In Canada category.
  2. Has overseas dependents
  3. His/Her processing has been started by the IRCC successfully without asking resubmitting of the following forms .
and now my question:

Which of these PDF forms has he/she filled, signed and uploaded in addition to filling online forms:

For main applicant​
For over 18 years old dependents​
IMM 0008 (PDF)
IMM 5669 (PDF)
IMM 5406 (PDF)

I have filled out these form online carefully for me and my dependents but I didn't attached any PDF version of them. Now IRCC has requested them and has mentioned that : IF you have previusly submitted the information requested in this letter to us already , please do not resubmit the same information!

Many thanks!

Reactions: gayrefugee

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Hello my friends,
Please, one of you who has the following conditions, answer my questions:
  1. Has applied online for PR under protected person - In Canada category.
  2. Has overseas dependents
  3. His/Her processing has been started by the IRCC successfully without asking resubmitting of the following forms .
and now my question:

Which of these PDF forms has he/she filled, signed and uploaded in addition to filling online forms:

For main applicant​
For over 18 years old dependents​
IMM 0008 (PDF)
IMM 5669 (PDF)
IMM 5406 (PDF)

I have filled out these form online carefully for me and my dependents but I didn't attached any PDF version of them. Now IRCC has requested them and has mentioned that : IF you have previusly submitted the information requested in this letter to us already , please do not resubmit the same information!

Many thanks!
how to link?