+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR processing for 2021

Hws24

Star Member
Mar 15, 2019
Hi everyone, I received the below email:
"This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login".
I login to my account and no change in status and I can not view the application because the status is only "submitted", any ideas what is going on?
Thank you

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
Hi everyone, I received the below email:
"This is an automated message. Do not reply to this email.
This email is to notify you that your permanent residence application status has been updated on your IRCC Permanent Residence portal account.
To view your permanent residence application status, log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.
You can access the portal using this link: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login".
I login to my account and no change in status and I can not view the application because the status is only "submitted", any ideas what is going on?
Thank you
normal it just means they opened your application thats all and processing is about to start

Don73

Mar 11, 2022
Hey everbody,
I am new here but i want to ask a question about my ecopr. it is available for downloading in my account but it doesn't seem to be actually downloading when i tap the download button, it doesn't work and i have tried different phones, laptop, and browsers but it still not downloading and then i sent an email to the ircc portal, called ircc to ask for help but i have not got any replies yet. Has anybody else gotten this problem, i need help! Thanks in advance

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hey everbody,
I am new here but i want to ask a question about my ecopr. it is available for downloading in my account but it doesn't seem to be actually downloading when i tap the download button, it doesn't work and i have tried different phones, laptop, and browsers but it still not downloading and then i sent an email to the ircc portal, called ircc to ask for help but i have not got any replies yet. Has anybody else gotten this problem, i need help! Thanks in advance
What kind of browser did you use?Try Chrome.

Don73

Mar 11, 2022
What kind of browser did you use?Try Chrome.
Thanks for your reply, however, i have tried chrome, safari, firefox, samsang internet and even internet explorer which is not supported by the website entirely on different phones and computers.

Alali

Feb 4, 2022
Hey everbody,
Install internet explorer on a laptop and use it. I know a friend had same issue and internet explorer worked with him

Reactions: Don73

Don73

Mar 11, 2022
Install internet explorer on a laptop and use it. I know a friend had same issue and internet explorer worked with him
Actually i did install internet explorer on my computer today but the ircc portal website says that it does not support the broswer and to try chrome or firefox, etc..

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I’m baffled as I seem unable to link my application to my GCKey account since November 2021 when eCAS told me that processing started. I applied in April 2021. Client Application Status doesn’t give a true picture of the processing. Is any other person experiencing same?

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
I’m baffled as I seem unable to link my application to my GCKey account since November 2021 when eCAS told me that processing started. I applied in April 2021. Client Application Status doesn’t give a true picture of the processing. Is any other person experiencing same?
Its useless to connect online, the progress bar shown is not accurate. Both ecas and online GCKey have limited information. If you call ircc and check your status it shows same as GCKey account. Overall it’s useless

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
The applicant (single) in August 2021 has not received any news so far. I just received a provisional application number on August 20 last year. Other applicants in August have already received news. The applicant in September There is also news, I have some anxiety, what can I do but wait?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
The applicant (single) in August 2021 has not received any news so far. I just received a provisional application number on August 20 last year. Other applicants in August have already received news. The applicant in September There is also news, I have some anxiety, what can I do but wait?
When last did you check your Client Application Status to know if they have started processing your application?