Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015
How and where will they upload the forms?
they will download print and attach them to your current file. Send another webform asking if they got all the forms are not?

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
they will download print and attach them to your current file. Send another webform asking if they got all the forms are not?
Thanks a lot for your continued response!
Sure , I will submit another webform asking for the receipt of forms and docs.

Reactions: sohaib1

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Thanks a lot for your continued response!
Sure , I will submit another webform asking for the receipt of forms and docs.
Did you not get a DO NOT REPLY email from IRCC acknowledging receipt of your webform? Firstly, you will see a success message on your screen when you send the webform and secondly, you will get the auto ‘do not reply’ message. They may or may not do you an email to acknowledge the documents even if you raise another webform because they have ab initio (read through the webform process) told you about their workload and process. You will eventually see the effect of what you sent in your account or ecas.

szagham

Apr 24, 2018
Did you not get a DO NOT REPLY email from IRCC acknowledging receipt of your webform? Firstly, you will see a success message on your screen when you send the webform and secondly, you will get the auto ‘do not reply’ message. They may or may not do you an email to acknowledge the documents even if you raise another webform because they have ab initio (read through the webform process) told you about their workload and process. You will eventually see the effect of what you sent in your account or ecas.
Yeah I got an auto response of all 3 webforms I submitted to IRCC so is that means they have received all forms and documents? If yes and they don’t send me any other email how would I know that they processing it?
Regards

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
Yeah I got an auto response of all 3 webforms I submitted to IRCC so is that means they have received all forms and documents? If yes and they don’t send me any other email how would I know that they processing it?
Regards
You can send another webform and demand to know if they received it. There’s no guarantee they will respond. However, with the auto response, it’s clear they received your submission and will act on it. You will see the result in a couple of weeks on your account.

fida-dxb

Jan 21, 2022
hello every one
is there someone to help? i submit my pr application in the first week of November 2021 and after 1 month i received a confirmation email but it's still shows submitted...

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
hello every one
is there someone to help? i submit my pr application in the first week of November 2021 and after 1 month i received a confirmation email but it's still shows submitted...
So normal! I submitted it for five months and it still shows the submission. Does the AOR of the confirmation email you received start with X? That's a temporary confirmation email that hasn't been processed yet!

Reactions: fida-dxb

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
hello every one
Expect the processing of your application to start around June 2022. From that moment, it could become faster depending on the complication or otherwise of the application. Just keep checking your Client Application Status or GCKey to know when processing starts. All the best.

Reactions: fida-dxb

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Expect the processing of your application to start around June 2022. From that moment, it could become faster depending on the complication or otherwise of the application. Just keep checking your Client Application Status or GCKey to know when processing starts. All the best.
I filed in August 2021, when will my case be processed?

Orlando_Best

Sep 14, 2021
I can see the platform has been very quiet for a while now. Scary quiet! Seems everyone resigned to hope. I pray IRCC hastens up let depression not take over our lives please.

Reactions: hilal86

farsxp

Apr 19, 2019
I can see the platform has been very quiet for a while now. Scary quiet! Seems everyone resigned to hope. I pray IRCC hastens up let depression not take over our lives please.
You are right! I personally have no update as well. I am worried if IRCC reached their goal in 2021 and now that it is 2022 they have yet to decide how to deal with the backlog they have.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
You are right! I personally have no update as well. I am worried if IRCC reached their goal in 2021 and now that it is 2022 they have yet to decide how to deal with the backlog they have.
I havent seen any update since Dec. Still on vacation may be

Reactions: farsxp