+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr processing during Covid

batrap

Jun 2, 2014
Hi everyone
My progress bar reflects 81% complete with 35 days left . Is COVID delaying application processing for everyone ? I have come across someone whose time has lapsed and haventvreceived anything yet and also someone who has got with 4 months even during these times ?? Any idea ?

Regards

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

mahinadnan

Sep 7, 2019
I am from Pakistan. I received ITA on 4th March 2020 with regular 60 days deadline to apply. However, when the corona-virus pandemic began, my deadline was automatically extended to 90 days. Now my question is, since most of the offices for police character certificate and medical exam are still closed, if I don't complete my profile, will my deadline be automatically extended again to 90 more days or I have to add letter of explanation for each document section and also pay the fee and then wait for IRCC to extend my application period?

Gsinghsaran

Feb 6, 2019
Hi everyone
My progress bar reflects 81% complete with 35 days left . Is COVID delaying application processing for everyone ? I have come across someone whose time has lapsed and haventvreceived anything yet and also someone who has got with 4 months even during these times ?? Any idea ?

Regards
My application is 65% complete buddy, and I think they will take complete 6 months now to make decision,
And please tell me at what % ur background check turned completed?

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
My application is now over the 100% for completion, as are many other people in the November AOR group, so yes it's definitely taking longer.

FamilyHilton

Star Member
Jan 10, 2020
Last time I checked
You can call them to know info about ur decision , they will update you if it’s not updated on ur profile
Last time I emailed them the background and eligibility were valid and security was not started. I did however get a ghost update last week, but nothing since then so who knows. I don't see the point in continuing to call or email them, it won't make it any faster and they're likely very busy, I just figure it will be done when it's done and then we'll get an email!

Reactions: Gsinghsaran

Gsinghsaran

Feb 6, 2019
Last time I checked

Last time I emailed them the background and eligibility were valid and security was not started. I did however get a ghost update last week, but nothing since then so who knows. I don't see the point in continuing to call or email them, it won't make it any faster and they're likely very busy, I just figure it will be done when it's done and then we'll get an email!
Yeah bro , hope so u will get ur PR soon . Please let me know here when u get it. Good luck