+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR process eligibilty thru job offer stream

kknl

Mar 16, 2009
HI Leon,

I came to Canada thru work permit.My employer had applied LMO and I got thru this.Last month i have landed in ON.Can I apply PR on priority basis on JOb offer stream.I got
4 years work permit and valid till 2016 and I am working on permanent job.

Should I apply to Ottawa office and How much time this PR process take place.I was told that thru Ottawa the process is quicker for job offer stream.I dont think i need to apply thru PNP stream.

can you please advice

kknl

kknl

Mar 16, 2009
Hi

Can anybody give feed back on this.

I am not sure how much time it takes on emplyment offer stream.

thanks
kknl

MBML

Jun 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/07/2011
Doc's Request.
Together with the application
Nomination.....
PER 08/09/2011
AOR Received.
1st AOR 05/07/2011 2nd AOR 06/10/2011
IELTS Request
Together with the application
File Transfer...
06/10/2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Hopefully soon
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
kknl said:
HI Leon,

I came to Canada thru work permit.My employer had applied LMO and I got thru this.Last month i have landed in ON.Can I apply PR on priority basis on JOb offer stream.I got
4 years work permit and valid till 2016 and I am working on permanent job.

Should I apply to Ottawa office and How much time this PR process take place.I was told that thru Ottawa the process is quicker for job offer stream.I dont think i need to apply thru PNP stream.

can you please advice

Hello,
Under a work permit you can apply for PR however it will take time because you will not enter into a canadian experience class for the reason that you only work just a month ago and they are requiring at least 1 full time year with full time hours. you dont have to apply under PNP since you can just do it in regular application for PR and you dont have to pay 1,650 CAD for PNP as they charge. since you have until 2016 just work for now and save your money as you have to complete the fund as one of the requirements.

All applicants from Ontario usually asked to apply in vegriville in AB.

Good luck

kknl

kknl

Mar 16, 2009
Hi

Thanks for the response.I was discussing with one of immigration consultant,he was telling me that i am eligible to apply on job offer stream since I have min required points and not required to wait on experience class.

In that regard,i told him that job offer those who are out side canda and coming with PR.He told me that since i have approved LMO and it is not required for one year and
i am eligible to apply immediately.

I am confused,what to decide and how to proceed.

thanks
kknl

cvd222

Nov 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Request
Apr 25, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 28, 2012
Passport Req..
April 11, 2013
Hi,

i believe you can apply under the Arranged Employment option, which is also a fast track to PR: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-employment.asp

kknl

Mar 16, 2009
Hi,

Thanks for the feed back on fast track arranged employment.

How much time it takes to get PR after applying to this stream on fast track.

Since i am in Canada,do i need to go for medicals and Police clearence etc.

please let me know your feed back

thanks
kknl