+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal

makthemax

Apr 2, 2016
I uploaded my picture and the address in the PR portal 2 n half weeks ago still shows its in review with ircc
Hi Haider Saleem ,

Hope you are doing well. I have got a request for information details for the same PR Portal but haven't received an update since. It redirects me to webform again . Could tell me during what time span they have replied back,if you may? The wait has gotten beyond a perseverance limit .

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
It’s been a month for me since I uploaded address and photos on PR portal for my parents. It is still in review with IRCC. I’m not in a rush really but yes it would be nice if it was approved and over quickly.

However, I’ve heard some other people with similar timelines like mine have been getting their eCoPRs recently so fingers crossed!

worlduser

Oct 10, 2019
It’s been a month for me since I uploaded address and photos on PR portal for my parents. It is still in review with IRCC. I’m not in a rush really but yes it would be nice if it was approved and over quickly.

However, I’ve heard some other people with similar timelines like mine have been getting their eCoPRs recently so fingers crossed!
I have uploaded my mother's photos on PR portal on March 5 2022 and confirmed all details and it is still as of June 10th states under review by IRCC. Did you get your PR card eventually or still waiting?

Reactions: hotsalsa

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
I have uploaded my mother's photos on PR portal on March 5 2022 and confirmed all details and it is still as of June 10th states under review by IRCC. Did you get your PR card eventually or still waiting?
Okay so wow. Here’s what happened today:

Checked PR portal early this morning and it said “in review with IRCC”.

Came home from work to see parents received their PR cards literally just moments ago. So I login to the PR portal to see new updates and now it has reset, meaning, it doesn’t show what it was showing and it just asks me if I want to start a new PR application. So I guess this is it. I’m assuming I don’t see “in review” or anything else now because we got their PR cards. Check signature for my timeline. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: worlduser

hotsalsa

Star Member
Jan 6, 2021
Okay so wow. Here’s what happened today:

Checked PR portal early this morning and it said “in review with IRCC”.

Came home from work to see parents received their PR cards literally just moments ago. So I login to the PR portal to see new updates and now it has reset, meaning, it doesn’t show what it was showing and it just asks me if I want to start a new PR application. So I guess this is it. I’m assuming I don’t see “in review” or anything else now because we got their PR cards. Check signature for my timeline. Thanks!
Update: Even though the process is complete, sometimes when I login to the PR portal it still shows the “in review” status. Doesn’t really matter as much now that we have my parents PR cards but thought I’d just let y’all know here.

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi, is any here in their portal that says u defined but when I tried to edit the address, error occur?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Hi, is anyone here in their portal that says the address in undefined but when I tried to edit the address, error occur?

worlduser

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, is anyone here in their portal that says the address in undefined but when I tried to edit the address, error occur?
Mine too exactly showing same thing as yours, now there is new section added and its called Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document, so I think there is something is coming?

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Mine too exactly showing same thing as yours, now there is new section added and its called Permanent Resident (PR) Card / PR Travel Document, so I think there is something is coming?
Hi, how many days since your address in portal in undefined? So odd, coz my work permit delivered in the same address that I put in my portal. I din’t now what’s happening. And how many weeks are you waiting for your PR card?

worlduser

Oct 10, 2019
Hi, how many days since your address in portal in undefined? So odd, coz my work permit delivered in the same address that I put in my portal. I din’t now what’s happening. And how many weeks are you waiting for your PR card?
Just today I saw and now there is new option called PR CARD beside and asking to provide so much lengthy information like provide landing paper, date became PR etc we don't have that. Uploaded photos on PR portal on March 5th

Kris03

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
Just today I saw and now there is new option called PR CARD beside and asking to provide so much lengthy information like provide landing paper, date became PR etc we don't have that. Uploaded photos on PR portal on March 5th
Same like me, I just saw today. When you uploaded your photo?