+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR PORTAL REQUEST AND CEC EXPRESS ENTRY DELAY

Dec 2, 2021
Hi All,

I am going to share my timeline of still in processing file and i want a legit suggestion if anyone can help me.

I submitted my application in July 2020 under Canadian experience class. I didn't received any update on that particular file number till march 2021. I called many times and they say that its in progress. In march 2021, my previous file got cancelled and IRCC generated a new File stating a mistake at IRCC end, they did send a apology letter after this.

Now IRCC is working on new file number since March 2021 and i have received my biometrics letter (summitted them right away) In April 2021. IRCC asked for Family background (submitted right away). There were few updates in September-October 2021 but the major updates were received in October , they sent me PR portal request i submitted deceleration and other required documents and picture in under 2 days. after that i had to go back home(INDIA) in November 2021.I departed my flight almost 4-5 after signing the deceleration, now i haven't received any update on my profile.

My work permit got expired and my return dates are Feb2022 , Please suggest what are the ways i can get them to speed up the process or any other ways to enter Canada.

Jashansdh

Dec 21, 2021
I am in the same process, My portal was generated in june where I uploaded my photo and address and its been 6 month my Ecopr is not attached and I need to visit india for my marriage.
And my work permit is expired.
Please let me know if you have any update.