+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal PR Confirmation

leon_823

Dec 3, 2022
Hi,

I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation). In the attached document it says I need to confirm my permanent residence using the portal, AND reply to the email with the template given and fill in the information for myself.

I have already replied the email using the given template, do I need to do anything else? I understand I have to be invited by IRCC after sending my information to confirm my permanent residence on the portal, but I just want to be 100% sure about this.

Thanks.

Agavay

Jul 28, 2023
Hi,

I received an email from IRCC about Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation). In the attached document it says I need to confirm my permanent residence using the portal, AND reply to the email with the template given and fill in the information for myself.

I have already replied the email using the given template, do I need to do anything else? I understand I have to be invited by IRCC after sending my information to confirm my permanent residence on the portal, but I just want to be 100% sure about this.

Thanks.
I have got the same email. I replied with the template including all my info two weeks ago. Nothing received after that.