+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR portal incomplete application

GlennB

Jan 6, 2023
I submitted my pr card renewal first week of Dec. via pr portal. Still waiting for an AOR and was checking PR portal today and saw Incomplete Application in the Reason Returned column. The view button is gray and I cannot click on it to fill out the missing info. Anyone had/have the same issue? Some people had a glitch with their pr pictures hopefully it's a glitch as well.

jeff198901

Champion Member
May 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
AOR Received.
18-04-2017
I submitted my pr card renewal first week of Dec. via pr portal. Still waiting for an AOR and was checking PR portal today and saw Incomplete Application in the Reason Returned column. The view button is gray and I cannot click on it to fill out the missing info. Anyone had/have the same issue? Some people had a glitch with their pr pictures hopefully it's a glitch as well.
Several people including my wife have had similar issues. More so with photos missing though.

Gamergne

Jun 16, 2016
I want to update everyone that my application was also showing incomplete but I received my pr card after 2 months so don’t worry if it’s showing incomplete but fields ar grey out