+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pr portal credentials

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi i have seen people receive their portal credentials same or next day after replying to the portal invite email but for me it’s been nearly a week now without receiving my credentials. What should I do?
Vo is montreal

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi i have seen people receive their portal credentials same or next day after replying to the portal invite email but for me it’s been nearly a week now without receiving my credentials. What should I do?
Vo is montreal
Check your spam and check the email you had sent, sometimes there is typo mistake.

Reactions: Hanouni

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Check your spam and check the email you had sent, sometimes there is typo mistake.
There is something that i am afraid I understood wrong in the questions. What is the original entry date?
I visited canada many time since i was a kid. first time was in 2004 and i got married to a Canadian citizen in 2021 and i came to canada as a visitor on 1 jan 2022 and since then I stayed in canada
so original entry date is first time ever (2004) or first time after marriage (since i am sponsored by my husband) so it would be original and last entry date the same?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
There is something that i am afraid I understood wrong in the questions. What is the original entry date?
I visited canada many time since i was a kid. first time was in 2004 and i got married to a Canadian citizen in 2021 and i came to canada as a visitor on 1 jan 2022 and since then I stayed in canada
so original entry date is first time ever (2004) or first time after marriage (since i am sponsored by my husband) so it would be original and last entry date the same?
Yes the original date of entry is the first time you entered Canada so it would be 2004 as you had mentioned. Last entry date would be the most recent time you had entered Canada, so you are saying since 1 Jan, 2022 you have never left Canada. So its last entry date.

Reactions: Hanouni