+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal (Credentials log in did not receive?

Almarj22

Mar 9, 2024
Hello guys,
I received an email from IRCC with the subject line: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte. But i did not received log in credentials. It says there i need to log in in my current log in credentials. But i don’t have a PR Portal account. I called IRCC many times and send an email to IRCC portal. What should I do? Thank you

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello guys,
I received an email from IRCC with the subject line: PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account | Portail RP (confirmation RP) - nouveau dossier créé dans votre compte. But i did not received log in credentials. It says there i need to log in in my current log in credentials. But i don’t have a PR Portal account. I called IRCC many times and send an email to IRCC portal. What should I do? Thank you
Check the email you got before this, that would have your name and UCI in the start, scroll down and you can find username and password.....

Almarj22

Mar 9, 2024
Check the email you got before this, that would have your name and UCI in the start, scroll down and you can find username and password.....
Hi, thanks for the reply. You mean the first email asking the requested information like name in the passport,UCI last date of entry etc. That was the first email I received before that PrPortal ( New Case Created under your account).

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, thanks for the reply. You mean the first email asking the requested information like name in the passport,UCI last date of entry etc. That was the first email I received before that PrPortal ( New Case Created under your account).
No, the one after that saying portal created, just before this email.. It would have congratulations to permanent resident portal in the start and then your name, UCI number... congratulations we are ready to confirm your status...

Almarj22

Mar 9, 2024
No, the one after that saying portal created, just before this email.. It would have congratulations to permanent resident portal in the start and then your name, UCI number... congratulations we are ready to confirm your status...
Unfortunately, i did not receive any email like that. After i replied to the first email I received the pr portal ( new case created) . That’s why I’m a bit confused because i don’t have an access to log in .

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Unfortunately, i did not receive any email like that. After i replied to the first email I received the pr portal ( new case created) . That’s why I’m a bit confused because i don’t have an access to log in .
So let's check so the first was golden email, you replied to that, then got another email saying congratulations we are about to finalize your application, then PR portal created, right?

Almarj22

Mar 9, 2024
So let's check so the first was golden email, you replied to that, then got another email saying congratulations we are about to finalize your application, then PR portal created, right?
Hi I only received 2 emails. First one asking for requested information and reply to that email and the second one was PR portal (New Case Created under your Account). Thanks for the reply

Kringkring

Mar 11, 2024
Hi I only received 2 emails. First one asking for requested information and reply to that email and the second one was PR portal (New Case Created under your Account). Thanks for the reply
Look for the copy and paste part and just copy and paste the link in your browser then your log-in details will be ready and waiting for you there.

Kringkring

Mar 11, 2024
Look for this -
To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: (whatever is the link on this part, just copy, then paste on a new browser). Your log-in credentials are ready there, hit enter then you’ll be in.

Pm838

Sep 18, 2022
Jamaica
Category........
VISIT
I have a question for anyone that can answer.
I submitted application for PR card renewal February 22nd and PR Portal shows submitted. When I check GC Key and search with UCI and family name it links my old PR card from 2019 application and lists the card as invalid however it expires May 19 2024. It also lists that last update was March 7th 2024 so my question is how do I get my application number and does it mean that they started processing my application because status of old card is now switched to invalid?

Almarj22

Mar 9, 2024
Hi thanks for the reply, i just received my log in credentials this morning. I can access now my account. Thank you