+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Portal & Address

garryd

Jun 8, 2023
Hello,

I received an email from IRCC with an attachment to provide some personal information, including a declaration if I'm in Canada or not. The next step, as far as I know, will be an invite to the PR portal and COPR.

I am moving houses in February so not sure if I should make the change using the webform through my GCkey account or let it be. IF I change my address (given that my application is still in processing), will it cause any delays?

Likely not the only person in this situation so any response helps :)

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hello,

I received an email from IRCC with an attachment to provide some personal information, including a declaration if I'm in Canada or not. The next step, as far as I know, will be an invite to the PR portal and COPR.

I am moving houses in February so not sure if I should make the change using the webform through my GCkey account or let it be. IF I change my address (given that my application is still in processing), will it cause any delays?

Likely not the only person in this situation so any response helps :)
Ideally you need to inform IRCC as soon as you change the address. Also when you recieve portal credentials you need to login and provide you address and thats the one were PR cards will be emailed.