+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR passport stamping in abu dhabi

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
Hi everyone! I had submitted my passport for PR visa stamping at VFS Abu Dhabi in- person on 14th July. Please can someone let me know about the timeline to get the passport back?

Last edited:
Reactions: coolcham

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Anyone received back passport after PR visa :) ? . I submitted today and they said it would take 4 to 5 weeks and some other saying 3 to 4 weeks? which one is correct?

annmelindaa

Jul 18, 2023
ok thank you for the info. may I know the dates exactly so I can manage my ticket which I booked for Canada.
It really depends on your application, and the work load of the embassy. But don’t confirm your flight tickets before you get the passport. It can come on time or it can also be delayed, so don’t take the risk.

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
It really depends on your application, and the work load of the embassy. But don’t confirm your flight tickets before you get the passport. It can come on time or it can also be delayed, so don’t take the risk.
Actually, I did booked as I received my workpermit visa. on sudden the PPR came for PR :). I am so happy for it but at the same time getting nerves what if I did not received the passports before the flight:(. I booked via Emirates though

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
im still waiting for passports to come to me. Submitted on 7th August 2023 to VFS and 8th IRCC office received. it is now showing under process with IRCC office.
Not really sure when it complete