+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR online Portal Photos

HK6

Aug 5, 2018
Hello , here below is what I am seeing for the photos upload.

I tried just to upload a photo without the back it didn't work, does someone know how to upload phtos in the new portal??

Photos: The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.
  • bear the date the photo was taken;
  • bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
  • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
is it mandatory to mention the details of the photo's back to upload for PR via Online portal as well?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Yes, it has to have the information in the back too. You scanned the front, then the back, and upload one file with both sides.
It has to be a recent photo too, no more than 6 months old.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello , here below is what I am seeing for the photos upload.

I tried just to upload a photo without the back it didn't work, does someone know how to upload phtos in the new portal??

Photos: The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.
  • bear the date the photo was taken;
  • bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
  • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information
you can actually scan front and back of the photo on one document and upload it accordingly ,but your problem is beyond what you are describing its a technical problem maybe related to the format you are loading .

Ruii

Jun 11, 2022
Yes, it has to have the information in the back too. You scanned the front, then the back, and upload one file with both sides.
It has to be a recent photo too, no more than 6 months old.
Is the back also required in the Portal 2(second email) step? I see it writes "Please upload a JPEG or PNG file". Do we need to put the front and back into one picture and then upload it?

LOLR1

Star Member
Aug 11, 2021
Is the back also required in the Portal 2(second email) step? I see it writes "Please upload a JPEG or PNG file". Do we need to put the front and back into one picture and then upload it?
If I recall correctly, for the second email when it asks you to upload a photo, it will be the photo that goes into your Pr card. And no, you don't need the back of the picture. It will give you the option to crop the photo and center it when you upload it, in order to fit the pr card, kinda like when you upload a profile picture to facebook, etc.