+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR OINP Processing Time

Towheads101

Mar 21, 2022
Hello,

We submitted our paper based PR application, based on Ontario provincial nomination, in October 2019. And we've been waiting ever since. We did the medical test in Jan 2021 and that was the last update.

It's been about 29 month. IRCC showing a processing time of 25 months.

Just wanted to share here and hope someone had a better outcome to give us some hope.

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are doing great!!

Please see my timeline below.
OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (Outland)
NOI: July 13, 2021
Submitted: July 27, 2021
Assessment: Aug 5, 2021
Nomination approved: Sep 21
Application submitted for a Work permit - 15 Nov - 2021
PR Application Submitted online Non-Express on Jan 6 - 2022
Came to Canada on work permit and working since- Sep 2022

PR Application Submitted online Non-express on Jan 6 - 2022 still waiting - supposed to take 21 months ( Already been 1yr )

Has anyone got their PR yet??? I have been told that might get the approval anytime now.
On the portal, it has been just stuck at the last background checks since Sep 2022. Had already got the pre-arrival email in October 2022.

This has been a very long process. Any update guys???

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
This is my status
PR filled on - 27th Sep 2021
Biometrics Status update on(passed) :- 27th April 2022
Received UCI and Application number on :- 15th June 2022
Medical Status updated on(passed) :- 23rd June 2022
Link the application with GC key account on :- 23rd June 2022
Additional Documents requirements(received successfully by IRCC) :- 26th Sep 2022
Came to Canada on Work Permit Support Letter” :- 30th Sep 2022
Pre Arrival Letter received on :- 06th Jan 2023
Additional Doc (PCC) Submitted(Spouse & myself)- 27th Feb 2023
Still waiting of COPR.....

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Hi Bala, Did you get the PR ?

No Bro. Not yet

So now they have askes me to get PCC done again as previous one already expired or expires soon. Im getting it done now. My consultant told me as soon as we submit NEW PCC we should have the news within 2-3 weeks. This is crazzyy

They could have asked me to redo the pcc when they asked me to get new passport for my son as it was expiring in March. Would have saved lot of time and would have got the PR by now.

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
No Bro. Not yet

So now they have askes me to get PCC done again as previous one already expired or expires soon. Im getting it done now. My consultant told me as soon as we submit NEW PCC we should have the news within 2-3 weeks. This is crazzyy

They could have asked me to redo the pcc when they asked me to get new passport for my son as it was expiring in March. Would have saved lot of time and would have got the PR by now.
Hi Bala, It will take atleast 3 months, not 2-3 weeks for any news to come. My agent has also told me when i submitted my revised PCC, however Its been more than a month I haven't received any update. I also called IRCC help line, and agent told me that nothing can happen before 20 months from the date of filling PR.
So be prepare to wait for long time.

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
You should get it soon.
20 months is the processing time. But almost 95 percent have got their pr with 2-4 weeks after sending pcc. Same situations.
IRCC helpline always gives you max time frame.

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
You should get it soon.
20 months is the processing time. But almost 95 percent have got their pr with 2-4 weeks after sending pcc. Same situations.
IRCC helpline always gives you max time frame.
Hi Bala, Any update on your file?
I am still waiting for IRCC response. Its been more than a month, I have submitted my PCC. I am sure that they will take 20 months to process the application. My 18 months have already been completed.

Balaraja

Sep 15, 2021
Hi,

No update yet. Submitted my pcc last week and just waiting now. I will let you know if anything changes.

romi.saini

Mar 8, 2023
I requested for GCMS notes, and I received it today. It shows
App Status :- Open
App Status Reason :- TFR - Workload - (re) distribution.

Do you know what does it mean?