+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR offices questions

mod_hood

Mar 28, 2020
Does anyone know if PR issuing offices are open at port of entry in Ontario ? where to get these information ? I have received from my IRCC webform that I can travel because my COPR was approved before my travel restrictions are in place. Can I apply for PR card at the airport port of entry by giving them my Canada address and then leave before the card arrives ? How to get information what offices are open currently with the ongoing COVID-19 issue ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Does anyone know if PR issuing offices are open at port of entry in Ontario ? where to get these information ? I have received from my IRCC webform that I can travel because my COPR was approved before my travel restrictions are in place. Can I apply for PR card at the airport port of entry by giving them my Canada address and then leave before the card arrives ? How to get information what offices are open currently with the ongoing COVID-19 issue ?
There are no "PR issuing offices" at POEs. Processing is done by CBSA upon entry at the POEs. You will be required to fly to one of the 4 airports currently accepting international flights. Once in Canada, you are required to self-isolate for 14 days.