Category........
Other
Reactions: Armaani

RefugeeHelp1

May 23, 2019
Category........
Other
Thanks but the link is not working
it works fine for me. just good it how to get my seized documents from ircc you will see all the links are articles on how to get it.. you can also call ircc and ask them and they can guide you.. i do not have personal experince with this topic since i do not care to get back my documents i can only go based on what google says.

For general inquiries please contact the Border Information Services (BIS) Line 1-800-461-9999

good luck

Reactions: Armaani and Fadros

hk14

Jan 6, 2021
@Nan321 @hk14 the three of us can't log in the e-portal because of this technical issue. Let's call them and update each others please. It's getting really bad :oops::oops::oops::oops:
I was able to log in! Turns out it was not working from my macbook or my iPhone but as soon as I tried a windows computer it worked. Don't know if it has something to do with Apple or my settings. Either way, try using different devices and clear cache.

Reactions: Fadros

ned_stark

Apr 15, 2019
I just checked PR confirmation portal and I noticed the eCoPR was uploaded as my application approved yesterday in CIC account.

Now, let's see how many days it takes to receive the card with this new process.

Besttee

Star Member
Nov 8, 2020
I have been waiting since first week of Dec. 2020 after i got DM & approval letter on my Gckey, still no response from them. Who can I contact from Etobicoke?

Nan321

Dec 14, 2020
Hello guys I just get this , Congratulations to you and your family! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.
i hope you all get this soon .

Cpwr

Dec 29, 2020
GTA
Hello guys I just get this , Congratulations to you and your family! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal. The eCoPR document is proof of your new status and you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will be sent to you in the mail.
i hope you all get this soon .
Congratulations to and your family, share your timeline and which office have sent you COPR !

Fadros

Dec 4, 2020
I was able to log in! Turns out it was not working from my macbook or my iPhone but as soon as I tried a windows computer it worked. Don't know if it has something to do with Apple or my settings. Either way, try using different devices and clear cache.
Yes it worked on an Android device and found eCOPR uploaded today :cool:

Reactions: Armaani and Cpwr

Armaani

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
So there is the seized documents when we claim refugee and there are supporting documents we sent with PR application... has anyone any experience how to get those documents that is sent with PR application?