+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Landing Interview received only for dependent (Principal Applicant is missing) from CIC-Etobicoke

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
hey my case is just as similar to you.. even i am worried because i got my landing interview letter but my spouse did not get any interview or ppr as yet.. let me know how long does it take and if its done in your case. Thankyou so much
Hey, did u get the ppr for spouse?

aa0013

Dec 5, 2017
Hey, did u get the ppr for spouse?
i did my landing on monday may 13,2019.. but we still haven't received any ppr for my husband who lives in usa.. the immigration officer who did my landing in vancouver ircc office told me that he will directly communicate with my husband's processing office and request them to issue the ppr but guess what i called cic today morning and they told me that the dumb officer mailed the memo to wrong office in buffalo which is not even operating and is out of business..it is really frustrating how clueless and dumb they can be...we have already been waiting for so long and now these enqiries will take much longer ...god knows! please let me know the progress in your case and yeah be extra cautious about everything... good luck!

mosalah

Jun 19, 2019
Same situation, main applicant in Canada (Got landing interview), my spouse in home country and she has not got her PPR.

any help here?

Sarab26

Star Member
Apr 28, 2018
Same situation, main applicant in Canada (Got landing interview), my spouse in home country and she has not got her PPR.

any help here?
Once u r done with ur landing then they forward ur dependant’s application to home country visa offIce. I did my landing on may 29 and got ppr for spouse on june 4

mosalah

Jun 19, 2019
Once u r done with ur landing then they forward ur dependant’s application to home country visa offIce. I did my landing on may 29 and got ppr for spouse on june 4
Have you told them anything about that in the interview?

Did you call them or send them email regarding that in order for them to reply?

Thanks

Govind1313

Oct 7, 2017
Same here I got landing interview today but not for my daughters in my home country.
And if anybody can share landing interview experience please. I am very much worried about that.

AjVj

Jul 23, 2019
Yes. You will doing direct inlanding in Canada itself. Nothing to worry. Very easy process. This process will take only 10-15 mins. You have to give ur photos, passport. You and your dependants interview on the same time. You can go in a family.

They will issue you a COPR and it will have all the information about you. Officer will ask you to validate and then you will sign it.(Incase of any correction, they will issue the updated COPR Immediately). After that you will become PR officially. And your will PR card will be delivered in 8-10 weeks.

I hope your dependant has visa to enter Canada. Incase she cannot travel immediately, may be you can reschedule the interview. Please note that your dependants should be in-person for the interview.

Wish you all the best!!

I have done with my landing interview on 27th of July and still did not receive any landing request/passport request for my wife. Do you have an idea on how long cic would take to send the landing request/passport request?

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019
Good afternoon.I also received a letter from CIC of my final determination for Permanent residence interview. I am not familiar with this set up,because Ive seen that they normally do passport request.My dependent is outside canada and our PR application is IN CAnada.But they request for the photograph of my self and for each person in my family that is being processed for PR in Canada.Is it automatically that they can get their PR since they are included in my application.? Thank you very much and I will really appreciate your response.
Hi, i am having a very similar situation as i (primary applicant in Canada) have received landing interview but not PPR for my wife (in India). Did you get any update on this from CIC? Thanks!

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019
Same here I got landing interview today but not for my daughters in my home country.
And if anybody can share landing interview experience please. I am very much worried about that.
Hi, i am having a very similar situation as i (primary applicant in Canada) have received landing interview but not PPR for my wife (in India). Did you get any update on this from CIC? Thanks!

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019
hey my case is just as similar to you.. even i am worried because i got my landing interview letter but my spouse did not get any interview or ppr as yet.. let me know how long does it take and if its done in your case. Thankyou so much

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019

any help here?

AjVj

Jul 23, 2019

same scenario, my wife got the landing after 32days from my landing date. i think you need to wait for sometime.

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019
same scenario, my wife got the landing after 32days from my landing date. i think you need to wait for sometime.
Hey thanks for the reply. Did you have to contact IRCC to send you instruction to submit your wife's passport?

kabzik

Star Member
Jul 13, 2016
I have the opposite. As Principal in Canada I didn't receive any PPR while my wife in home country received PPR instructions.....