+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Interview question!! Urgent

dsdsdscdscad

Jun 3, 2018
I was scheduled an interview with a immigration officer to finalize my PR in Canada. According to the instruction, I need to bring my passport ( already have PR visa) and two photos.

When I sent my passport to IRCC, I already included two photos to them but only one of them came back to me, which is now on my confirmation letter. So I wonder is it necessary to print another two photos to them when I have person-to-person interview with the officer? ( I took pictures in USA, if IRCC needs pictures with a stamp, I have to pay the expensive picturing fee again!!)

Also, which form I need to fill out for bringing goods to Canada?

Thank you in advance!!!
Best,

hakweye

Star Member
Nov 16, 2016
I was scheduled an interview with a immigration officer to finalize my PR in Canada. According to the instruction, I need to bring my passport ( already have PR visa) and two photos.

When I sent my passport to IRCC, I already included two photos to them but only one of them came back to me, which is now on my confirmation letter. So I wonder is it necessary to print another two photos to them when I have person-to-person interview with the officer? ( I took pictures in USA, if IRCC needs pictures with a stamp, I have to pay the expensive picturing fee again!!)

Also, which form I need to fill out for bringing goods to Canada?

Thank you in advance!!!
Best,
They took photo from CoPR in my case but l also took a spare set just in case they asked as it is safe.

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
It should not be very expensive. You can get the Canada spec pictures in Walgreens in US or any drugstore/Costco/Walmart in Canada. It will be pretty cheap.

A_D_cec

Star Member
Sep 10, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
06-09-2019
The photo size is 50mm x 70mm, you can get it taken at STAPLES or any of the stores mentioned above by other users. It need not be the same photos you submitted earlier.

delsie23

Nov 10, 2019
They took photo from CoPR in my case but l also took a spare set just in case they asked as it is safe.
Hi, how long did you wait for before you got you’re PR interview appointment? Cause 5 weeks already passed and I’m still waiting if when is my appointment for PR interview.