+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR interview question for family sponsorship program

canadaggg

Sep 22, 2019
Hello,

We have finally gotten to the last step of the process - interview. From this forum I gathered that they are going to be asking for the last entry to Canada. My wife came in December by plane, and we have put that date in the documents. However, we drove to the US for a weekend once since then and she does not have any stamps in her passport saying that she re-entered Canada, just one stamp that we entered the US on the way there. Which date should we tell in the interview, or should we just describe the whole thing ?

Hurlabrick

Champion Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ottawa, ON
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
23-06-2016
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
File Transfer...
23-08-2016
Med's Done....
08-06-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-12-2016
LANDED..........
11-04-2017
Hello,

We have finally gotten to the last step of the process - interview. From this forum I gathered that they are going to be asking for the last entry to Canada. My wife came in December by plane, and we have put that date in the documents. However, we drove to the US for a weekend once since then and she does not have any stamps in her passport saying that she re-entered Canada, just one stamp that we entered the US on the way there. Which date should we tell in the interview, or should we just describe the whole thing ?
Easy. The date she last entered Canada, so the date you got back from the short US trip. They will have this info anyway on their systems.

Reactions: canadaggg