completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
hi,

i got just email about schedule of interview, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.please help

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppr20 said:
hi,

i got just email about schedule of interview, i am very stressed now, i heard that interview is usually scheduled to refuse the application, any idea and please guide me why there is interview and how should i prepare.please help
see this:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/cic-interview-request-from-ee-applicant-t479728.0.html

best of luck!

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
ppr20 said:
hi,

Could you share a bit more about yourself and your timeline and visa office. Any idea what triggered the interview request?

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
xpressentry said:
Could you share a bit more about yourself and your timeline and visa office. Any idea what triggered the interview request?
Hello,
Thanks for reply.
my AOR Jan. 11,2017, with CRS 950, FSW outside canada, from India, I have job offer and LMIA approved.I ordered GCMS notes and everything like R10 and R11.2 is ok, file transfered to NEW dehli, got Interview letter for 26th april. Is this interview is due to LMIA and visa officer wants to make sure i am skilled in my future job or not, please guide all members.

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Los Angeles, California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
ppr20 said:
hi,

Not true at all. More than often these days, the interviews are scheduled for quality check, just a random candidate to see if their interview waiver system is a good idea.
Highly likely that you will come back with a COPR in hand :)

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Srushti said:
Not true at all. More than often these days, the interviews are scheduled for quality check, just a random candidate to see if their interview waiver system is a good idea.
Highly likely that you will come back with a COPR in hand :)
Hello,
Thanks for reply, i also got GCMS notes 2 days ago everything is ok in GCMS, but i have also LMIA approved FSW out-land, why there is interview, i am very stressed.

AOR Jan. 11 ,2017, medical passed 6 feb. 2017, FSW outland.

following GCMS notes(requested after 2 months on 18 march.)
Office:CIO
Agents Review 8th feb. 2017:police certificates R10 o.k, all PCC on file, criminality decision passed,ECA ok, IELTS ok all documents ok.

Agents Review-office CIO (march 15,2017)-A11.2*** having analysed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the application: A11.2 decision: MET 75(2), fsw minimum requirements-appears met, selection criteria 76(1) FSW POINTS-appears met FSW points-78, crs points at ITA-925,cut off 478, crs score increases to 950 due to new language SCORE.submitted reference letters confirms applicants's employment in declared occupation throughout specified and describes duties which are consistent with NOC skill level B,QUALIFYING JOB offer verified LMIA ok.
END OF NOTES.

Saudamini

Star Member
Mar 31, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2016
Doc's Request.
Not Needed
Nomination.....
FSW, Not PNP
AOR Received.
02-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
07-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
13-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2017
LANDED..........
Soon :)
I think you are just fine!

They usually interview people with LMIA Approved Job Offer! Just go thru you application 2-3 times!

I have read about 2-3 interviews on this forum and they all got PPR on same day! So relax!

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Saudamini said:
I think you are just fine!

They usually interview people with LMIA Approved Job Offer! Just go thru you application 2-3 times!

I have read about 2-3 interviews on this forum and they all got PPR on same day! So relax!
Thanks for reply,
anyone knows if they give outcome of interview immediately or they send info online in CIC account about approval or refusal, usually in previous system before express entry cic usually inform the result after the interview.
they also asked to bring IMM008, SCHEDULE 3 AND SCHEDULE 4,IMM 5406 original passports, original educational documents, work experience letters.

any idea why they asked to bring all IMM forms.

thanks in advance

Rahulvaid

Star Member
Oct 17, 2016
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppr20 said:
Thanks for reply,
anyone knows if they give outcome of interview immediately or they send info online in CIC account about approval or refusal, usually in previous system before express entry cic usually inform the result after the interview.
they also asked to bring IMM008, SCHEDULE 3 AND SCHEDULE 4,IMM 5406 original passports, original educational documents, work experience letters.

thanks in advance

Visa officer will check your refrence letters thoroughly and will ask question related to ur job and NOC

They will give outcome immediately after interview, will also tell u the reason of calling u fr interview

I attended it on 4th April. Mine was somewat similar case (job offer and LMIa)but i applied work visa also along with PR application so they issued work visa immediately after my interview got over....I sent u personal measage also please check

Regards

ppr20

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
yes
AOR Received.
January 11,2017
Interview........
completed
Passport Req..
yes
VISA ISSUED...
no
LANDED..........
no
Rahulvaid said:
Visa officer will check your refrence letters thoroughly and will ask question related to ur job and NOC

They will give outcome immediately after interview, will also tell u the reason of calling u fr interview

I attended it on 4th April. Mine was somewat similar case (job offer and LMIa)but i applied work visa also along with PR application so they issued work visa immediately after my interview got over....I sent u personal measage also please check

Regards
thanks and +1 from, its a blessing for this community here people like you helping on this forum.please check personal message

adhillon

Feb 1, 2018
Thanks for reply,

thanks in advance

can you please help update me with your interview experiences, I received email from cic that I need to attend an interview in 2 weeks, any given information will be useful for me.