+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Immigration Visa Via Express Entry

Tomcastro

Nov 29, 2016
Hello Friends,

Greetings to you all..!

I am having few queries, for which i would be looking for your kind response.
I have received the LMIA in july2016 later on received ITA in Aug2016 and applied for
PR in Sep.2016, could someone explain that how long i need to wait for my
PR visa to be granted. i couldn't hear anything till this moment from CIC.

i left my current job soon after receiving the ITA, so updated my express entry profile
accordingly and applied for PR application there after. now i have recently joined a new company
but i couldn't updated my status with CIC, do i need to update the same or it is not required as such..?
i don't have any clarity in this regard.

my only question is, does CIC mind if the changes in career advancement couldn't be updated or shared with them
and how does it matter if somebody already meeting with all the eligibility cafeteria's. do i still need to update my current
status that i have joined a new company after submitting my PR application, if yes, then how i need proceed ahead and whats the importance
of this .?

Would be requesting for your kind response ....

Best Regards,
TOM

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
They don't mind and the average wait is 6 -8 months for pr.

Wait until March before you start to worry.

Tomcastro

Nov 29, 2016
Honestly thanks, for your quick & expert revert ...!
i would wait till march next year, lets hope for the best.

Kind Regards,
TOM

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomcastro said:
Hello Friends,

Greetings to you all..!

I am having few queries, for which i would be looking for your kind response.
I have received the LMIA in july2016 later on received ITA in Aug2016 and applied for
PR in Sep.2016, could someone explain that how long i need to wait for my
PR visa to be granted. i couldn't hear anything till this moment from CIC.

i left my current job soon after receiving the ITA, so updated my express entry profile
accordingly and applied for PR application there after. now i have recently joined a new company
but i couldn't updated my status with CIC, do i need to update the same or it is not required as such..?
i don't have any clarity in this regard.

my only question is, does CIC mind if the changes in career advancement couldn't be updated or shared with them
and how does it matter if somebody already meeting with all the eligibility cafeteria's. do i still need to update my current
status that i have joined a new company after submitting my PR application, if yes, then how i need proceed ahead and whats the importance
of this .?

Would be requesting for your kind response ....

Best Regards,
TOM
Did you update your application before submitting your eAPR?

I'm just curious whether you would lose the 600 points for the LMIA. Depending on your answer i'll try to do some research about this.

Cheers :)

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Good point - didn't spot that. It's possible that as he wasn't working in the same job with the lmia that he would loose the 600 points.

Alexios07

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isn't LMIA usually tied to a specific employer and job offer? If you quit that specific you, you will lose the LMIA points. At least, that's what I know.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I found this: "So - no - if you lost your LMIA job AFTER eApr, it won't result in recalculation of your score. period."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/losing-job-after-ita-t271242.15.html

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
DelPiero07 said:
I found this: "So - no - if you lost your LMIA job AFTER eApr, it won't result in recalculation of your score. period."

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/losing-job-after-ita-t271242.15.html

But he said he quit his lmia job after ITA but before AOR...

Tomcastro

Nov 29, 2016

Hey Guys,

Greetings once again.!

Sorry, I couldn't check your reverts in this meanwhile.,
well, i had a word with my employer based at BC, canada., and he replied
it doesn't make much difference as my application for PR is already been accepted
and i am still having a legal Job Offer. well, i cant move into the technicalities
as i am not an expert, but are you guys sure that iam gonna loose my 600 points.
i already updated my EE profile dat i quit my last job with the last working date
& even submitted Reference letter from the same employer and revealed the truth that
i am not working right the moment.

I don't know whats gonna happen but my employer seems confident into all this.

would you please put some light in this regard,
would be thankful for you all.

Kind Regards,
Tom

Tomcastro

Nov 29, 2016
there might be confusion., i left my last job in my own country but i am still having the LMIA JOB Offer
Had already updated in Express entry profile ..

could you please let me know when should we submit our PR Visa Fee..?
is it a request by CIC or do we need to make the payment soon after submitting the PR Application.
Even i couldn't get the meaning of eAPR..??? sorry, i have never came across with this phrase.

Kind Regards,
Tom

SRJASON

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
26-10-2016
Tomcastro said:

Hey Guys,

Greetings once again.!

Sorry, I couldn't check your reverts in this meanwhile.,
well, i had a word with my employer based at BC, canada., and he replied
it doesn't make much difference as my application for PR is already been accepted
and i am still having a legal Job Offer. well, i cant move into the technicalities
as i am not an expert, but are you guys sure that iam gonna loose my 600 points.
i already updated my EE profile dat i quit my last job with the last working date
& even submitted Reference letter from the same employer and revealed the truth that
i am not working right the moment.

I don't know whats gonna happen but my employer seems confident into all this.

would you please put some light in this regard,
would be thankful for you all.

Kind Regards,
Tom
If you are outland applicant, residing & employed in another country, then you need not worry about this. Besides that, check whether LIMA conditions have expiry / validity date.

Tomcastro

Nov 29, 2016
Thank you So much Mr. Jason for your timely revert and advice.
yeah I received the AOR and PR File# though.,
and yes my LMIA is still valid .!