Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03\02\2012
AOR Received.
01\03\2012
File Transfer...
02\03\2012
Is there transportation companies send me PR to Lebanon because I am outside Canada has not received ME PR and I want to return to Canada

moonriver25

Feb 2, 2013
Sponsoring an illegal husband

Hi!I am getting my immigrant status soon.My problem is that my husband is illegal in the states.He used to work in a cruise ship in the US and after just 6 months he decided to stay in the US illegally. All his documents including his passport were left in the ship. He was there since 2004. (that means we had never seen each other for 8 long years). Now I'm here in Canada and i'm confuse if i will include him to my application for my immigrant status. Anyone help pls. Thanks!

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bassem132 said:
Is there transportation companies send me PR to Lebanon because I am outside Canada has not received ME PR and I want to return to Canada
Ask someone in Canada to check with the various courier companies. If not then someone may bring it over. This assumes its been mailed to your address. If its at the local office you have to pick it up in person and bring original documents as submitted in support of your application.