+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR for student visa

Can1111

May 25, 2018
Hey every body;

if i study a program in canada as an
international student for 1 year it's called (Accounting for small businesses ) in montreal then I'll take a work permit for 1 year again

can i get (PR) later? and how ?

if not; What is the way to take (PR) through study ?

Waiting help...

thanks

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Hey every body;

if i study a program in canada as an
international student for 1 year it's called (Accounting for small businesses ) in montreal then I'll take a work permit for 1 year again

can i get (PR) later? and how ?

if not; What is the way to take (PR) through study ?

Waiting help...

thanks
Realistically, you will not be able to accumulate the mandatory minimum amount of full time experience for a CEC PR application with a one year PGWP, unless you can get a job on the very first day of the work permit. Aim higher...

Reactions: Can1111

Can1111

May 25, 2018
Realistically, you will not be able to accumulate the mandatory minimum amount of full time experience for a CEC PR application with a one year PGWP, unless you can get a job on the very first day of the work permit. Aim higher...
thanks brother
you mean get any job ?
or job in same course speciality?
and is the job offer important or just work in canada to increase my experience ?
Thanks brother again

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
thanks brother
you mean get any job ?
or job in same course speciality?
and is the job offer important or just work in canada to increase my experience ?
Thanks brother again
I meant any job that would qualify for CEC. You need a full 12 months of full time job experience to qualify for a CEC based Express Entry application.
It's very hard to get the PGWP in your hand and start a new job on the same day. You may simply not have enough time to qualify on a single year, non-extendable PGWP.