+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR for Government officer of India

sap123456

Sep 13, 2018
I am working in state government as officer, I want to apply for Canada PR through express entry. Can Govt officer apply for PR ?

If I got PR, I need to move to Canada without giving resignation to my current job, because I am worried if after getting PR once I landed at Canada, is there any chances that any Canadian immigration officer refuse my entry to Canada ? Once I got entry to Canada on PR then after 2 to 3 months I can come back to India and resign. Would it be possible ?

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
I am working in state government as officer, I want to apply for Canada PR through express entry. Can Govt officer apply for PR ?

If I got PR, I need to move to Canada without giving resignation to my current job, because I am worried if after getting PR once I landed at Canada, is there any chances that any Canadian immigration officer refuse my entry to Canada ? Once I got entry to Canada on PR then after 2 to 3 months I can come back to India and resign. Would it be possible ?
Yes, you can apply, if you are eligible. You don't need to resign until you are ready to do so. That can certainly be after you land as a Permanent Resident.

Reactions: sap123456

sap123456

Sep 13, 2018
Yes, you can apply, if you are eligible. You don't need to resign until you are ready to do so. That can certainly be after you land as a Permanent Resident.
Thank you for your response.
Experience as a Government officer fall under which NOC type ?

sap123456

Sep 13, 2018
Impossible to say without knowing what duties are involved .
My designation is DRUGS INSPECTOR. (Here drugs means medicines, this post does not fall under police Dept, It is under Food and Drugs Administration FDA)

I have more than 5 years of experience.

My basic work is, to inspect retail and wholesale chemist shops(medical stores), to scrutinise applications for getting new drugs licenses for selling medicines. I also withdraw samples of medicines from market to send it for analysis by government laboratories to check public health safety. I overall look after selling of medicines (wether any illegal activities related to medicines business are going or not) in area allotted to me like some talukas.

There are many more detailed work related to my duties, above is generalised idea.

Pls tell, Now this type of work should fall under which NOC type .?

sap123456

Sep 13, 2018
My designation is DRUGS INSPECTOR. (Here drugs means medicines, this post does not fall under police Dept, It is under Food and Drugs Administration FDA)

I have more than 5 years of experience.

My basic work is, to inspect retail and wholesale chemist shops(medical stores), to scrutinise applications for getting new drugs licenses for selling medicines. I also withdraw samples of medicines from market to send it for analysis by government laboratories to check public health safety. I overall look after selling of medicines (wether any illegal activities related to medicines business are going or not) in area allotted to me like some talukas.

There are many more detailed work related to my duties, above is generalised idea.

Pls tell, Now this type of work should fall under which NOC type .?

Detailed duties :

1. To take samples of Medicines from market and govt hospitals for analysis of its quality and safety.
2. To inspect various pharmacy stores for any discrepancies
3. To check prices of medicines sold in market

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
You will need to provide a letter from your employer (the state government) describing the duration of employment and duties. Then match the duties on this letter with NOC description to determine your NOC.