+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR FILE TRANSFERRED FROM SYDNEY TO VANCOUVER (2019) PAPER BASE PNP PROGRAM

caos2018

Mar 15, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Expecting to get comments and people in the same boat as me to share the experiences.

I apply on for PR PNP paper base application , this is my time line:

April 26/18 Application Received
July 04/18 AOR
April 15/19 Background check ( Request for policy certificates)

On Sep 09/19 called CIC and was told that my PR file was transferred to Vancouver Immigration Office, officer indicated that when files are transferred can be two reason or the process required extra verification or is because of workload capacity, the officer said that there are no notes in my process so she assumed it was because or workload redistribution and that the background verification haven't start. I'm panicking right now because I don't know what to think about that. My time line in my CC account based on the estimated time 18 months is due in 45 days, officer told me that when files are transferred estimated processing times won't apply.

Please help!!!

Thank you.

Mocktingbird

Mar 22, 2019
Hello There,

I am on the same boat, though I applied for the PR through an express entry which means the due time for the application is 6 months.
I called them today and they also said that my file was transferred to Vancouver office yesterday for further verification.
I dont know what that means but I am so stressed out.

Please let me know if you get any update

best of luck for all of us

StonehamPark

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

Expecting to get comments and people in the same boat as me to share the experiences.

I apply on for PR PNP paper base application , this is my time line:

April 26/18 Application Received
July 04/18 AOR
April 15/19 Background check ( Request for policy certificates)

On Sep 09/19 called CIC and was told that my PR file was transferred to Vancouver Immigration Office, officer indicated that when files are transferred can be two reason or the process required extra verification or is because of workload capacity, the officer said that there are no notes in my process so she assumed it was because or workload redistribution and that the background verification haven't start. I'm panicking right now because I don't know what to think about that. My time line in my CC account based on the estimated time 18 months is due in 45 days, officer told me that when files are transferred estimated processing times won't apply.

Please help!!!

Thank you.
There are a few of us in the same boat, file transferred to Vancouver but no info/notes on GCMS. I believe it is to offset workload at Sydney.
My timeline expires in 37 days, and I do not expect it to be complete by then at all.
Criminality has been in process for months, Eligibility and Security not even started.

AR June, 2018 // AOR August, 2018