+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR file got rejected, need help from seniors please!

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
My PR file is rejected
I got an interview for marriage verification, due to our simple marriage, officer came to conclusion that our marriage is not genuine, they reject my PR file but reality is that our marriage is genuine, can I appeal this decision?
If yes is anybody knows good lawyer or procedure for it?
Please help!

jenish3333

Aug 18, 2014
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014, 15-01-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH AN APPLICATION
File Transfer...
17-04-2014
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Interview........
WIEVED
Passport Req..
05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-06-2015
LANDED..........
18-06-2015
BRDesai said:
My PR file is rejected
I got an interview for marriage verification, due to our simple marriage, officer came to conclusion that our marriage is not genuine, they reject my PR file but reality is that our marriage is genuine, can I appeal this decision?
Please help!
Thats so sad.
what is your timeline?

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
I feel sorry but if it is genuine you can definitely appeal this decision. I have seen cases even after rejection they reopened and given PR.
I don't know what documents and proof did you carry with you and officer was not satisfied with that. I understand in India not all marriages are not compulsory to be registered in old days but now a days its common practise.
You need to collect all proofs related to your marriage, includes travel tickets, photos, invitation card, any other documents, etc, to prove its is genuine marriage.

All the best.

BRDesai said:
My PR file is rejected
Please help!

Kothem

Star Member
Jun 12, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-06-11
AOR Received.
2014-07-23
Med's Request
2015-02-03
Med's Done....
2015-02-14
Passport Req..
2016-09-02
VISA ISSUED...
2016-23-02
LANDED..........
2016-05-03
BRDesai said:
My PR file is rejected
Please help!
Sorry to hear this.
Did you complete your medicals. How long it took to get the rejection from the date you applied.

lhyyym

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BRDesai said:
My PR file is rejected
Please help!
I am sorry, but what does "simple marriage" mean? How long had you married when you sent your application?

BRDesai

Aug 8, 2013
Simple marriage means with small celebration only limited people of family and friends
We have registered out marriage but there are not so many ceremony's and functions in marriage. I have married after I applied for PR in 2013, our medical was done in 2014, after that they said they need marriage verification, in that one officer does not satisfied with marriage ceremony. That's why she rejects my file, does any one knows about any immigration lawyer in Toronto?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
I am so sorry to hear. Even I also had very simple marriage with limited people with only one get together. I only sent 5 marriage pictures my marriage was arrange. I did not have any pre ir post marriage pictures with my spouse too. I applied for spouse open work permit and she got it approved and she is here in Canada with me while we are still waiting for our CEC. VO has no right to reject without proper evidence but every right to evaluate. By requesting marriage verification that means they want to know if you and your spouse are still communicating and how often. I sent 5 marriage pictures, skype call, viber call, whatsapp chat history, money remitance receipt and airtime transfer reciepts thats it. Please contact lawyer and send all the documents which help vo to analyse the genunity of your marriage along with letter of reconsideration. Hope this help.

kkrr

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
BRDesai said:
My PR file is rejected
Please help!
If ur marriage is true then u shld fight for that, contact immigration lawyer, they shld help u

Hichaman

Mar 12, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
2**2
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-2014
AOR Received.
03-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
03-2014
Med's Request
04-2015
Med's Done....
04-2015
Interview........
Waived Alhamdolilah
Passport Req..
06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-2015
LANDED..........
08-2015 :)
is ur wife here in Canada, or she back home?