+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR(Express Entry) Biometrics Completed. How much time will it take for processing? Any suggestions?

Dev77

Feb 25, 2019
Hello,

I have completed my biometrics for Express Entry. I received correspondence for biometrics after 2months. Now submitted and status showing complete. What are further steps/signs ? How much more it will take to PPR? Any suggestions or anyone who have gone through similar situation would be helpful.

Thanks!

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Hello,
After Biometrics, the background check starts and it can take between 1-4 months depending on various factors such as travel history, nationality, work experience..etc. What is your current status now?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have completed my biometrics for Express Entry. I received correspondence for biometrics after 2months. Now submitted and status showing complete. What are further steps/signs ? How much more it will take to PPR? Any suggestions or anyone who have gone through similar situation would be helpful.

Thanks!
Count 6 months from date of AOR. Will save you a ton of headaches trust me. Just let your application go through the process.
You will lose sleep over trying to figure out the clues and signs of what stage your application is at.
If you want to know more, you can order GCMS notes or call IRCC call center to get a good picture. Anything else is pure speculation and "guesstimation".

Reactions: hammoda4ever

Wishcan

Jun 15, 2019
Count 6 months from date of AOR. Will save you a ton of headaches trust me. Just let your application go through the process.
You will lose sleep over trying to figure out the clues and signs of what stage your application is at.
If you want to know more, you can order GCMS notes or call IRCC call center to get a good picture. Anything else is pure speculation and "guesstimation".
You are right but this anxiety kills everyone ......4 months seem like 4 yrs.