+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Digital Photo

asppats12

Sep 30, 2019
Hi,

I was recently invited to apply for PR. During this process, they are requesting that I submit digital photos of both me and my wife. However, due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, all photo studios are currently closed in my vicinity in Toronto. I have a pair of PR Photos from Oct 2019 from a photo studio. I got those taken just in case. They have the stamp of the studio on the back with the date. Can I use these? If anyone could help or provide suggestions, it would be very helpful.

Thanks,

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Check Staples in your area. They're still open but with reduced hours. Mention that you want a digital passport photo instead rather than a printout. Costs 14 CAD + tax. Bring a USB drive so they can store your photo.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Thanks guys, @NOC98 a digital passport size photo won't meet the PR size requirements though, correct?
You can search for the photo size requirements, it’s the same for Canadian PR application, Canadian PR card or Canadian passport . 50 mm x 70 mm. Just say which country you’re applying to, they’d know the right photo specs.

Last edited: