+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Details.

megha1

May 19, 2008
Hi all

Im an international student here in canada and would like to apply for PR. l landed up in canada just last week so wanted to give a proper and careful start for putting the application. So, I would appreciate if someone could forward me the link detailing about formalities and documents required to start my PR application.

Thanks.
Megha

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/ and read up on immigration options. Right now everybody is waiting for new rules for the skilled worker program, otherwise you could have applied through there if you have enough points. If you know French, you might qualify to apply for Quebec selected skilled worker.

You can also read up on the provincial nominee program of the province where you are studying if they have an international graduate class. Normally you would have to wait until you graduate and have a job offer but look at the website of your province PNP program for the criteria they have for you to qualify. You might also have an option to get a post-grad work permit after you graduate, work for a year and then apply for PR under Canadian experience class.

If you don't qualify to apply for anything now, keep an eye on the CIC website as well as the PNP in your province for new programs and changes to programs.