+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Confirmation Photo Still In Review

carlos2

Jun 29, 2023
I received my eCOPR on May 15th (Inland Sponsorship) and have been waiting on my PR card in the mail. However, checking my PR Portal I just noticed that my photo I submitted is still "In Review with IRCC." It is the exact same photo I used in my application so it is within the time-frame and the correct specifications, so I don't know why it would be refused omegle xender . But my question is would they still have sent me my card before approving the photo? It is approaching the end of the 2 months I should receive the card by so I am starting to wonder if it's even on it's way. And if it isn't is there anything I can do?

Last edited:

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I received my eCOPR on May 15th (Inland Sponsorship) and have been waiting on my PR card in the mail. However, checking my PR Portal I just noticed that my photo I submitted is still "In Review with IRCC." It is the exact same photo I used in my application so it is within the time-frame and the correct specifications, so I don't know why it would be refused omegle xender . But my question is would they still have sent me my card before approving the photo? It is approaching the end of the 2 months I should receive the card by so I am starting to wonder if it's even on it's way. And if it isn't is there anything I can do?
Lots of people have reported to be seeing this notification even after receiving PR cards. Keep regular check on your mail. Hope you get that soon.

Reactions: mrarif