+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR confirmation at a ircc office

Sig28

Feb 4, 2018
hello guys
january 2018 i received an email about my interview schedule at a near ircc office (4th ave se cal,ab)
stating to bring the letter, fee, pics, passport and temp visa on feb 1 last thursday. then
thursday come im at their office.
im not expecting anything just a regular interview giving them requirements and done. i just need to wait for my passport to be returned

but no, when i arrived there i was called immediately. give the requirements.ask if my name birth-date and address are correct. then the lady stamp something on my passport write a visa number then returned it to me she gave me a copy of a confirmation letter. and sed some instruction that somehow i cant retained in my head because im overwhelmed how fast everything is happening at that time. all i can remember are:
i need to update my sin my health care at the registry. and i need to wait 2months for me to receive my pr cert or something and congratulating me that im a permanent resident of canada now. and everything just happened within a span of 3 minutes.then she said next.

now sorry for my long story heres my question now.
do i need to make an appointment for landing or am I good now?
is pr cert is the same as pr card?

thank you