+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Clarification

Devaraj.R

Jan 7, 2016
Hi,
I am Indian.Wlork experience is 2 years.I am trying to Canada PR.I think,My CRS Score is 370 approx.So,Can I waiting for this?otherwise,
Pls suggests me the exact path to get it.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
what is your education qualification ? EE is only program for PR aspirants based on work and education credentials.

thatguy56

Sep 10, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2015
AOR Received.
27-10-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Devaraj.R said:
Hi,
I am Indian.Wlork experience is 2 years.I am trying to Canada PR.I think,My CRS Score is 370 approx.So,Can I waiting for this?otherwise,
Pls suggests me the exact path to get it.
Write the IELTS - Get a CLB 9. That is one of the best ways to improve your score. After which it will be easier to deal with.

Also, like Cjs asked ; your educational qualifications and it's ECA matters.

Aragorn165

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
Hi Devraj,
A CRS of 370 will not get you an ITA- it will not even get you an invitation for a PNP in most cases. You need to raise your score:
You want to do the following things, which will help you with the process:

1. Take the IELTS. Score 8 or above in the four areas (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking), which will translate to substantially higher CLB scores, which will instantly land you in the 400+ bracket, which gets you provincial letters of interest, as well as ITAs;
2. What are your educational qualifications? Have you gotten them assessed (preferably by WES)? If you have not, you want to get on that. Assessed degrees instantly get you more points on your CRS score;
3. Is your Indian work experience continuous full time/part time?

As long as you get a higher IELTS score and your education credentials assessed, you should be able to get your score over 400 easily, which will make this entire process substantially easier for you.

karansingh14

Jan 8, 2016
Aragorn165 said:
Hi Devraj,
A CRS of 370 will not get you an ITA- it will not even get you an invitation for a PNP in most cases. You need to raise your score:
You want to do the following things, which will help you with the process:

1. Take the IELTS. Score 8 or above in the four areas (Reading, Writing, Listening, Speaking), which will translate to substantially higher CLB scores, which will instantly land you in the 400+ bracket, which gets you provincial letters of interest, as well as ITAs;
2. What are your educational qualifications? Have you gotten them assessed (preferably by WES)? If you have not, you want to get on that. Assessed degrees instantly get you more points on your CRS score;
3. Is your Indian work experience continuous full time/part time?

As long as you get a higher IELTS score and your education credentials assessed, you should be able to get your score over 400 easily, which will make this entire process substantially easier for you.

Hi is there no way of getting provincial without giving IELTS again as in my case its R 8,L8,S6.5 W6.5 ??