+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR Cards - Photo re-submission

SJR_Spencer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Morning All - My family and I landed 2.5 months ago and we had been waiting for our PR cards. My wife and son received their PR cards 3 weeks ago whilst I did not receive mine. My sister faced something akin to this, she as the principal applicant received her card a few weeks after her family. So I did not suspect anything amiss here.

A few days ago someone in a Facebook group had a post about them having to send photos of themselves again. So I went back to my consultant yesterday and asked them if I had received any letter on this. To my surprise, I had and the letter stated that I needed to submit newer photos for the PR card and that within 30 days. The letter clearly called out that the PR would be cancelled if the photos did not reach within 30 days. Unfortunately for me, the 30 day requirement was for the photos to be sent by 16 May 2018, yesterday.

I am mad at the consultants and I have emailed them about this but I am now worried that all of this is late. I don’t have access to my EE profile with the consultants managing it and I am not sure what to do now.

Any ideas about what I should be doing now?

Thanks.

nvteja

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
I don’t think your PR would be cancelled because of pictures. It most probably is the PR card that would be cancelled. If that was the case, you can apply for a new PR card. It costs $50 I believe.