+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR card

Yagneshpatel9194

Nov 13, 2021
Hello
I got copr on 18th September 2021
N after that I tried to link the account but It didn’t work

now on November 15th I connected the gc key account with PR card and it show status is submitted and Inside message it show your application is approved on 9th November and we mailed your Card to address
And I called them and ask the address and the address is right
But I didn’t get the card yet

so is it normal time
please let me know
Thank you

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hello
I got copr on 18th September 2021
N after that I tried to link the account but It didn’t work

now on November 15th I connected the gc key account with PR card and it show status is submitted and Inside message it show your application is approved on 9th November and we mailed your Card to address
And I called them and ask the address and the address is right
But I didn’t get the card yet

so is it normal time
please let me know
Thank you
Whats your VO?

fernandaontario

Star Member
Oct 20, 2021
Barrie
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
I think it might take up to 6 weeks to arrive. I got mine approved and mailed November 22nd so I’m waiting as well, hoping it won’t take too long!

Everuhu

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Alot of people are getting them in 7-9 days i would suggest to call canada post to try and check in or try the new canada post automatic tracking to see if you can track it that way

Afi365

Star Member
Jun 27, 2020
How do you connect your GC key to the PR card account? I got my CoPR July 30th and still have not received PR Card, It was approved on August 8th.
Thanks for your help

SG1

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Guys - Could you please let me know what does this mean - "The PR card has been sent to our Card Production Centre, after the card processing we will delivery to your address". Does this mean that the Photo and Address which I uploaded into the Portal are already been approved in the back end and it is just waiting for printing and mailing to my Canada mail address ? Thanks much in advance for your kind clarification !!