+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PR CARD

Sri99

Jun 14, 2018
Hello, my wife and daughter(1-year-old) are new comers and they landed 2 months ago

I received the PR card for my wife in the mail 3 weeks ago. But, I never received the PR card for my daughter

Does CIC issue PR cards for minors? or whom should I contact for my daughter's PR card? I'm planning to travel and I required to have the PR card for the re-entry

Please advise

Thanks,

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello, my wife and daughter(1-year-old) are new comers and they landed 2 months ago

I received the PR card for my wife in the mail 3 weeks ago. But, I never received the PR card for my daughter

Does CIC issue PR cards for minors? or whom should I contact for my daughter's PR card? I'm planning to travel and I required to have the PR card for the re-entry

Please advise

Thanks,
You are within normal processing times and not all family members receive their cards at the same time. Would wait and the cards should show up.

Dreamer_2019

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
My wife and two kids arrived in the beginning of August 21. My wife and one of the kids got their PR cards 3 weeks ago, my second one got it yesterday.

macord2k20

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
my wife arrived on Dec 13 and no PR card either, what Im reading is that a lot of people are talking about a PR portal and that they submitted photos, but on our case we only got a paper with a link to confirm the address in Canada and we were told the PR card would arrive after that, but no portal nor photos... is that normal ??

IceD.

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
my wife arrived on Dec 13 and no PR card either, what Im reading is that a lot of people are talking about a PR portal and that they submitted photos, but on our case we only got a paper with a link to confirm the address in Canada and we were told the PR card would arrive after that, but no portal nor photos... is that normal ??
Hi.
I sponsored my wife and son and they arrived here in Canada last Nov 27, 2021. My wife's PR card arrived last February 2022. Our son's PR card still has not arrived until now. I already sent the Solemn declaration form via fax and mail since it is way passed the processing time. It is already more than 190 days since they landed.

Did you get an update yet?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

Please advise

Thanks,
Yes, they issue them. There sometimes are gaps between issuance. I can't say whether three weeks is unusual.

Your daughter is travelling with you?

You can try through your MP. No idea how long it might take to dig it up though.